7 Best AI Recruiting Software of 2023 (Ranked and Reviewed)
Choosing the right AI recruiting software is vitally important to your business. From cost savings to improved hiring processes, the best AI recruiting software can help you meet your goals. In this guide, I ranked and reviewed the 7 best AI recruiting software, so that you can pick the best one for you.
Turing trains developers to the highest standards and then uses artificial intelligence to match them to the right job.
Arya is the world’s first AI-powered recruiting platform that helps you find top talent faster and easier.
Cogbee allows employers to save time by automatically evaluating applicants’ answers against predetermined criteria.
We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Did you know that artificial intelligence can determine if you get your next job?
Using AI software, companies can easily find the right candidate that fits in well with other employees and can successfully fulfill the required job tasks and duties.
As with any of the other processes in your business, recruitment must fit in with the company vision, integrate with the right business process management tools, and help push the company in the right direction.
To help you make the right decision before choosing the tool, I have listed the top AI recruiting software and its features and pricing.
Let’s have a look below.
Below are my top picks for the best AI recruiting software right now.
Turing has developed a platform that uses AI to match you remotely with the world’s best software developers.
With Turing, you can get a tailored solution to help you find the right remote developer for your needs quickly and easily.
Turing uses machine learning algorithms to search through their database of experienced software developers to match you with the best remote developer for your project in minutes.
They offer a comprehensive suite of tools, including video interviewing, skills testing, and analytics, that can help you find the perfect match for your needs.
All these features combine to give you an efficient way to select and hire the ideal candidate without ever leaving your desk.
Because AI powers Turing, it can learn from past experiences to make better matches for future searches.
Every time someone uses Turing, it becomes more intelligent and accurate in selecting candidates who meet their specific criteria.
- Global sourcing solutions ensure that Turing can match you with freelancers worldwide.
- The intelligent vetting process considers more than just previous experience and credentials.
- Turing looks at various data points before recommending a freelancer, including the company they’ve previously worked for and their educational background.
- The extensive matching process uses AI to search through their database of skilled professionals to find the best candidate for your needs.
- Turing also considers payment compliance by ensuring that all freelancers are paid on time before work begins.
You’ll have to go through the process of hiring a developer to get a more accurate estimate.
Get started with Turing.
Arya is a revolutionary AI recruiting platform that delivers better hires faster.
The company has developed an easy-to-use tool that leverages artificial intelligence to find top talent and connects you to employees you love.
With Arya, recruiters can reduce their time spent on sourcing and sifting through resumes, enabling them to focus more on interviewing and hiring the best talent available.
The company provides tools that empower recruiters to find the right candidate quickly without spending hours searching for themselves. Arya is one tool to consider if you want recruitment done right the first time.
- Quickly identify the best talent (faster than your competitors), so you can hire the best people quickly.
- Avoid searching through resumes by letting Arya do all your job for you.
- Arya provides tools to identify top talent quickly and efficiently so that you can focus more of your efforts on interviewing.
- Find people with the skills you need and similar to your current candidates with this hiring software.
- Build high-quality candidate pipelines that are ready to move and automatically engaged with personalized communications so that you can make better, faster, and more accurate hiring decisions.
With two different plans available (Arya Pulse and Arya Quantum), you will find what you need – both if you have limited recruitment human resources and need affordable assistance or even if you are seeking to empower your recruitment pros with accurate insights.
When it comes to Arya pulse, there are four types of plans available:
- Basic: $199 per job
- Full service: $599 per job
- Multiple-job plans: Contact Arya’s sales team for a quote.
On the other hand, you can ask for a demo of Arya Quantum if you believe that plan is better suited to what you need.
Best For Evaluating Answers.
With the help of Cogbee’s AI-based recruiting products, businesses can now move from conventional, unreliable processes to remote and automated hiring.
Let’s explore the benefits of using Cogbee’s AI-based recruiting products and how they can help you optimize your hiring process.
Cogbee offers a customizable skill assessment that helps employers determine which candidates have the right skills for a job opening.
This tool assesses candidates by skill level, experience, qualifications, and other criteria to ensure that only the most qualified applicants are hired for the job.
Additionally, it allows employers to customize their assessments based on their specific needs.
This saves time and money by eliminating unnecessary interviews or phone calls with unqualified applicants.
Cogbee also offers dynamic and extensive tests that help employers evaluate potential employees’ knowledge and aptitude in various areas of their job roles.
These tests can cover topics such as problem-solving, coding, customer service skills, communication skills, leadership abilities, and more.
By evaluating candidates on these topics before hiring them, employers can be sure they are getting the most qualified employee for the job.
- The practical skill-based coding assessment ensures that businesses can get the best candidates by assessing their skill level, experience, qualifications, and other criteria.
- On-demand live interviews allow businesses to conduct interviews quickly with no unnecessary waiting times.
- Agile AI-driven proctoring helps to ensure that all candidates are treated fairly during the hiring process.
- Effortless integration with your ATS allows for a smoother and more efficient hiring process.
- Innovative role-based user access grants the necessary permission levels to hiring team members, so they can access information and resources needed for the recruitment process.
You can book a free demo with a Cogbee representative to discuss the best pricing options for your business.
Get started with Cogbee.
HireEZ is a job search engine that connects recruiters with the best talent in their industries.
The company has helped more than 5,000 leading recruiting teams hire faster and wiser by sourcing qualified candidates from a diverse network of over 50 million resumes and profiles.
HireEZ’s proprietary matching algorithm matches resumes to jobs based on skill sets, experience, location, education history, and other factors necessary to employers.
- Their contact-finding success rate is about 85 percent, which means you’ll get the right personal emails, business emails, phone numbers, and social media connections.
- HireEZ does not believe in cluttered data, which means that they maintain the integrity of your candidate data across all the systems you use so that you have access to the latest information.
- HireEZ includes everything you need for the right candidate experience – no extra fees or surprises included.
- Your data will be kept safe. HireEZ is certified by the CCPA, GDPR, and SOC 2 Type 1 and Type 2 standards and the EU-US Privacy Shield program. All this means HireEZ is committed to protecting data and ensuring customer trust.
- HireEZ provides a powerful AI-powered sourcing engine to help you find the right talent with its advanced keyword search and semantic technology.
Request a quote to learn more about pricing.
TurboHire is a data-driven, structured, and collaborative recruiting process to find the best candidates for your company.
The TurboHire platform integrates with your current CRM software, hiring site, and other systems so you can be confident in every candidate you hire.
TurboHire’s platform improves traditional recruiting by using an intelligent algorithm to match qualified applicants with jobs based on their skills, interests, and availability without relying on resumes or job interviews.
With a collaborative approach that meets hiring managers halfway through the interview process, TurboHire allows for more efficient candidate assessments while allowing them to express themselves in ways they never could before.
- Get a birds-eye perspective on recruiting process workflows so that you can arrange your hiring well in advance.
- Create a talent pipeline for all your open positions so your business can grow.
- Put a candidate at ease through a personalized interview experience that meets them on their terms by allowing them to complete the process from any location.
- On the same platform, engage all stakeholders, keep track of your talent pipeline, and produce powerful hiring reports.
- Interview Automation can reduce your time-to-hire and bring down the cost of recruitment.
With a 14-day free trial, you can take TurboHire for a test drive and see how a more collaborative approach to interviewing can improve your hiring process.
After that, you have four plans to choose from:
- Basic: Starts at $40 per month
- Pro: Starts at $177 per month
- Premium: Starts at $450 per month
- Enterprise: Starts at $1340 per month
Fetcher is a recruiting automation platform that fuels diversity and inclusivity.
The company combines AI with human monitoring to provide an internal team that monitors your data to ensure a diverse pipeline of qualified, interested candidates in no time at all.
You can then use their training and validation data to create a successful candidate funnel.
Grooming your talent pipeline is key to accelerating the recruitment process.
Without it, you will need to sift through more resumes and spend more time on interviews – and still not be sure if you’re making the right choice.
A hiring platform like Fetcher ensures that a more diverse and higher quality of hires will be on your radar.
- No more going through random resumes to find out who you should interview. Fetcher helps you cut down time on mundane tasks so you can make the most of your valuable time.
- When you’re overwhelmed by the sheer number of tasks, focus on what you do best.
- Outsourcing tedious hiring activities allows you to devote more time to essential operations that will help your company develop.
- Get insights and reports to keep track of your candidates and ensure that you make your hiring decisions well.
- Contractor management helps you keep track of the contractor’s performance and provide feedback on their work.
If you’re interested in learning more about Fetcher and its AI recruitment automation platform, you’ll need to schedule a call with their team.
Humanly is a unified conversational AI for recruiting platforms where automation and people work seamlessly together to bring to light the most qualified, diverse applicant pool at scale.
With Humanly, recruiters can save time by automating tasks like screening and scheduling interviews on a position basis; they can also make more informed decisions with automated insights on candidate experience scores.
These informed decisions lead to a high volume of diverse candidates at the top of the funnel.
- Through equitable screening automation and interview insights, Humanly can enhance diversity by design. Humanly can help you reduce time spent on administrative tasks and better utilize your time on the company’s needs.
- Have a more diversified candidate pool filled with the best talents that are available in the market.
- Hiring managers get insights into how candidates interact with their online applications, allowing them to make better decisions and focus on the candidates that best fit your company’s values.
- Next-generation AI interview analytics assist in the selection of better and more fair-minded candidates so that you can find the right people for your company.
- Save time and money spent on recruitment with HR automation.
To learn more about Humanly, you’ll have to request a demo by filling in the simple form on the company’s website.
XOR is a talent platform that does the heavy recruitment lifting so you can focus on the actual people.
They do everything from candidate sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation and onboarding – so that you don’t have to.
Xor is different from your typical recruiting company because they take care of everything that is time-consuming for recruiters, like pre-screening candidates or scheduling interviews.
With XOR’s platform, you’ll be able to spend 100% of your time speaking with fantastic talent – no more wasting time doing repetitive tasks.
Achieving your hiring goals has never been faster or more effective.
- Hire virtually any employee using a virtual career fair. With virtual interviews, you may find and nurture talent from worldwide.
- Reduce hiring times and spend more time focusing on serving customers better.
- Increase interaction and convert skilled individuals faster with text, chat, phone, and email.
- Use the right processes to ensure no candidate slips through the cracks.
- Candidate screening and selection are made easier with virtual career fairs.
Similar to some of the above products, XOR requires you to schedule a (30-minute) demo to understand the platform better.
Following this demonstration, you’ll learn what XOR is all about and how it may help you get the best talent for your organization. You’ll also receive a roadmap for achieving your hiring goals and pricing information based on your specific requirements.
SeekOut is a company that specializes in advanced talent analytics.
One of the ways they do this is by offering deep talent analytics so companies can diversify their pipelines, reduce bias, and improve candidate engagement to achieve recruiting goals faster.
SeekOut’s Talent 360 platform offers a personalized experience for each individual with an extensive range of data points from objective and subjective sources.
To provide candidates with an optimal experience when applying for positions, SeekOut provides access to user-friendly tools such as video interviews and resume parsing, which allows them to customize their application process according to their needs.
Moreover, SeekOut provides executive-level insights for hiring managers so that they can make the best decisions possible.
- SeekOut’s verified contact information, hyper-personalized content, and automated drip campaigns help you successfully engage with qualified individuals and get faster answers.
- SeekOut can make recommendations based on your business input so that you’ll make the best hiring decisions possible.
- Assist hiring managers and management in making more knowledgeable decisions by deeply examining talent pools.
- Create an actionable recruiting strategy to meet your company’s diversity and inclusion goals by quickly creating diverse pipelines with highly qualified staffing.
- ATS Rediscovery allows recruiters to quickly and easily identify job seekers who have previously applied for roles at their company, saving time and money in the recruitment process.
You can book a real-time demo to let one of their experts show you how Seekout can be the best AI tool for recruiting top talent.
You’ll also learn more about Seekout’s solution and talent analytics so you can make a more informed buying decision.
AI recruiting software uses machine learning algorithms to undertake data mining, natural language processing, and semantic reasoning to learn more about you, your company’s culture, and the type of employees you need.
AI recruiting software then analyzes this data to provide you with the best-qualified candidates for your open positions.
However, not all tools are equal in making talent acquisition more accessible.
For example, many platforms focus on the wrong tasks, tasks that should be completed by actual recruiters or hiring managers.
In turn, this adds time to these individuals and hinders their ability to find top talent.
It’s good to note that task management software (along with AI) can help focus on the right tasks.
To ensure employers have a great experience while looking for new hires, companies must put humans first by creating a unique digital candidate journey loaded with personalized information.
They can then use AI to help monitor these hiring journeys and make the automated tasks on the sourcing side more efficient.
The recruitment process is more complex than most companies realize.
For example, top talent may not be actively seeking employment at that moment in time or may not use professional social media profiles (such as those on Linkedin) when applying for positions online.
These passive candidates can be some of the best talents a company can recruit.
Without the use of the right AI software, these candidates would never be found, which means that the company would be losing out on achieving its full potential.
AI recruiting software can be used to reach out to these individuals with personalized messages.
Another issue related to recruitment and one of the biggest reasons why people lose interest in job opportunities is because they become too difficult to apply.
Using AI recruiting software will ensure you can deliver a positive candidate experience every time.
When it comes down to it, AI essentially means computers are making decisions based on information provided by humans.
Depending on the program’s degree of automation, AI can perform various duties.
For example, the software may sift through online resumes to find suitable candidates or track traits associated with top employees.
Top Features Of AI Recruiting Software
Here are the top features of AI recruiting software that you should remember when choosing the best solution for your organization.
Automated Screening And Ranking
The latest AI solutions can automatically identify which candidates are best for a position by screening resumes, analyzing critical skills and qualifications, and ranking them based on suitability.
Ranking the most suitable candidates allows you to make faster decisions and ensure that the best talent is selected.
AI-Powered Job Descriptions
With AI recruiting solutions, you can automatically create job descriptions based on data from past hiring successes or patterns in the industry.
Identifying the best job descriptions helps attract suitable candidates and ensure they have all the necessary skills before moving forward with their applications.
Real-Time Feedback Loops
An AI recruiting solution allows recruiters and hiring managers to provide real-time feedback on performance during interviews, helping them better understand the candidate’s strengths and weaknesses.
Such understanding helps make more informed decisions and reduces time spent evaluating candidates.
Interactive Chatbot Interviews
Using chatbot technology, AI can automatically conduct initial conversations with potential hires.
Chatbots can help weed out unsuitable applicants quickly and provide an initial indication of the person’s communication style and skills.
AI technologies can provide critical insights into a candidate’s resume and background, helping recruiters make more informed decisions.
It can also evaluate trends across different positions and industries to identify areas for improvement in the recruitment process.
Once you hire a candidate, AI solutions can track their performance over time and provide data-driven insights into how they are doing on the job.
Using this data, organizations can more accurately monitor employee progress and identify areas where training or additional support may be necessary.
Today, candidate profiles are created on a company’s career site using a database of information about job seekers, potential employees, and even places they might be looking.
By developing this information, companies are better able to attract top talent because individuals can easily self-identify themselves and their preferences without having to go through the hassle of filling out multiple applications.
Currently, most AI recruiting software is used by large companies looking for ways to streamline the process of finding the best talent.
This software is constantly evolving, and we’ll likely start seeing several new, innovative uses in the coming years.
The possibilities of how this program may affect employers and employees are endless, so now is a great time to get involved.
AI can also create job descriptions that relevant candidates would be interested in viewing.
All this works by using past patterns to understand what works and doesn’t when recruiting top talent.
For instance, rather than having job postings along the line of ” 8 years of experience required ” or ” Bachelor’s degree preferred,” AI can pass along a more practical version like:
“Candidates must be experienced and qualified to work with the following: _________ and _______ “.
In addition, AI recruiting software may also use applicant tracking to rank applicants based on their skills, experiences, education levels, and even personality traits.
In doing so, companies can find top talent that doesn’t just have the right qualifications – but is also a good fit for the role and corporate culture.
By taking this extra step to ensure satisfaction from every hire, employers will save money on turnover costs while employees will have a more significant opportunity to succeed.
As with anything, there are also benefits and downsides to using AI recruitment software. For instance, this AI technology can provide companies with increased accuracy in finding qualified candidates.
Furthermore, by removing bias from the hiring process, businesses will hire more diverse workforces that better represent their target demographics.
A more diverse workforce means higher revenue and greater profits.
Hiring teams can also benefit from using AI recruitment software as it helps to increase productivity and efficiency. Since most of the hard work is done by these programs, recruiters will have extra time to spend on more critical tasks.
That said, hiring managers can save even more time by implementing a system that automatically tells them which applicants are worth following up with.
The most basic definition of AI recruitment software is that it’s a computer application that helps with recruitment through artificial intelligence capabilities.
This means these programs can learn and adapt based on human data about what works and doesn’t.
Many large-scale organizations have already begun using this technology to streamline hiring. By implementing automated candidate resume screening, businesses are better able to find top talent through online job boards within minutes.
Of course, applications can also be automatically saved for later, which allows recruiters to review applicants at their convenience.
Furthermore, once an employer has approved a candidate, they may use applicant tracking to schedule interviews and employee performance.
A talent intelligence platform is a platform that helps companies to manage their applicant tracking systems, data, job boards, and more. This technology also allows recruiting teams to report metrics and analytics to improve productivity.
A talent management system allows businesses of all sizes to streamline their recruitment process.
For instance, this platform may include an intelligent system that can match applicants with jobs based on keywords.
Other features might include automated candidate vetting, which ensures that only qualified workers proceed through later application steps (such as interviews).
The best recruitment software is tough to quantify.
Recruiting solutions all depend on the industry and company size. In some cases, hiring managers may prefer a package that can manage their online presence and streamline the application process.
In conclusion, consider using an AI recruiting tool to hire or upgrade your talent acquisition software.
These systems can help streamline the process while also increasing company transparency. Furthermore, this technology can answer questions about the company itself, saving recruiters time during their busy work schedules.
To recap, the 7 Best AI Recruiting Software are:
- Arya: Best for intelligence-driven talent acquisition.
- HireEZ: Best for sourcing, engaging, and discovering your next best hire.
- TurboHire: Best for integrating candidate discovery, interviews, and recruitment in one process.
- Fetcher: Best for hiring diverse and top talent faster.
- Humanly: Best for building better candidate conversations.
- Xor: Best for making the hiring process simple.
- Seekout: Best for recruiting diverse, hard-to-find talent.
I hope this list will help you get the most out of AI when recruiting the top talent for your organization.
Which one seems to be the most aligned with your company?
Let me know in the comments below.