13 Best VPS Hosting Services of 2022 (Ranked & Compared)
Virtual private server (VPS) hosting is an upgrade from the common shared web hosting that most websites use.
Choosing the best VPS hosting is a little bit more complicated than shared hosting.
That’s why I ranked and reviewed the 13 best VPS hosting providers of the year based on security, speed, bandwidth, storage, pricing, support, and more.
Let’s get started.
What is the Best VPS Hosting?
Here are my picks for the best VPS hosting.
1. Liquid Web.
Best Overall VPS Hosting ($59 per month).
Liquid Web is a web hosting platform that offers fully managed secure VPS hosting plans.
It comes with 24/7/365 customer support to monitor your servers, mitigate risks, and optimize performance. A bandwidth of 10TB with all the VPS hosting plans is also a plus.
Key technical features include:
- Centralized hosting management & unlimited sites with InterWorx
- Plesk and cPanel available
- Cloudflare CDN
- Integrated firewall
- ServerSecure advanced security
- DDoS attack protection
- Root Access
- Dedicated IP Address
Auto-scaling is absent in its VPS plan. However, that would help you save a lot of money if there isn’t a regular traffic fluctuation on your website.
- High Disk Space – The 16 GB RAM plan offers 200 GB SSD Disk Space, the highest in any VPS hosting.
- Technologies to Speed-Up Web Pages – It provides high-end tools like PHP 7, Varnish, Nginx, and image optimization for faster page load.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) – It promises 59 minutes of response time for the help desk, live chat, and phone. And after the issue gets identified, they replace the malfunctioning hardware within 30 minutes. If they miss the deadline, you will get ten times the length of your outage.
- Apart from the cPanel, it also offers the choice of Plesk Web Pro and InterWorx.
- Get up to 200 GB SSD Disk Space and 10 TB Bandwidth.
- Integrated firewall and regular local backups for absolute data security.
- 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat.
Liquid Web’s VPS hosting pricing plans depend on the RAM size.
- 2 GB RAM: $59 per month
- 4 GB RAM: $99 per month
- 8 GB RAM: $139 per month
- 16 GB RAM: $189 per month
These are annual plans, and you’d have to pay more for monthly plans. Plus, the 16 GB RAM plan comes with specifications like 8 vCPU, 200 GB SSD Disk Space, and 10 TB Bandwidth.
Get started with Liquid Web.
Best for unlimited bandwidth ($10 per month).
DreamHost is a Los Angeles-based hosting service provider that provides four VPS hosting plans, starting from $10 per month. They provide wholly managed performance, updates, and security.
Plus, it offers a user-friendly custom control panel, SSDs, email, SSL, & unlimited domains. SSDs help with fast load speed. Additionally, it provides unlimited bandwidth to help you handle any amount of traffic.
You also get up to 8 GB RAM and 240 GB SSD Storage (with its most premium plan). DreamHost also enables you to instantly scale the RAM resources from the control panel to handle any traffic spike.
Other advanced features include:
- Choose between Apache or Nginx
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Unlimited SFTP Users
- Secure Shell (SSH) Access
- Unlimited SFTP Users
- And more
- Unlimited MySQL Databases – They offer a pre-configured VPS option to deliver an optimized MySQL database. You don’t have to exit the control panel to set up and manage the MySQL database.
- Reseller and Sub Account Features – Create unlimited sub-accounts to manage clients, FTP, contractor website access, billing, etc.
- Subversion Repository (SVN) – It enables you to work in teams on the same web app or website. That means it will keep the entire process sorted while minimizing conflicts.
- You can password-protect directories of sensitive content for “members only” access.
- Get access to Cron Job to automate command-line tasks.
- The premium plan offers up to 8 GB RAM, 240 GB SSD storage, unlimited websites, etc.
- It offers managed updates through the automatic installation of security patches, OS updates, Ubuntu, PHP releases, and WordPress updates.
DreamHost offers four VPS hosting plans:
- VPS Basic: Starting at $10 per month (for new & small websites)
- VPS Business: Starting at $20 per month (for small business)
- VPS Professional: Starting at $40 per month (for resource-intensive sites)
- VPS Enterprise: Starting at $80 per month (for resource-intensive sites)
The VPS Enterprise plan offers up to 8 GB RAM and 240 GB SSD Storage. All the plans provide features like Unlimited Websites, Unlimited Traffic, Free SSL Certificate(s), and Unlimited Email @ Your Domain.
Get started with DreamHost.
Best for building your own customizable Cloud VPS plan ($9.95 per month).
ScalaHosting is an independent US-based hosting provider that offers Managed Cloud VPS (starting at $9.95 per month) and Self-Managed Cloud VPS (starting at $10 per month) hosting solutions.
Plus, it allows you to build your own cloud VPS configuration with up to 25 Cores, 128 GB of RAM, and 500 GB SSD space.
On top of that, many of its features have individual pricing to ensure you pay only for what you need.
All the Managed VPS hosting plans also provide:
- SPanel Control Panel
- Daily remote backups (with free snapshots)
- SShield security protection
- Dedicated IP address
- Free Website Migration
- And more
With servers located in multiple locations and data centers in the USA and Europe, they also provide 24/7 customer support. Plus, all its SSD cloud servers run on dual power supplies, a dual CPU E5 Intel Xeon with a minimum of 256 GB RAM, and redundant network uplinks.
- 10Gbps Redundant Network – It uses 10Gbps redundant networks that uplink to premium upstream vendors for 100 percent uptime.
- 100% Automated – Manage cloud hosting servers with automated functions like start/stop/restart, upgrade/downgrade, password reset, monitor resource usage, access the console, etc.
- SPanel VPS Control Panel – The proprietary platform is designed explicitly for VPS to ensure faster speed and reliable security.
- It comes powered with SShield that monitors your website round the clock and blocks over 99 percent attacks.
- WordPress Manager helps you clone, backup, stage, restore, and add multi-tier security to your WordPress website.
- It offers free migration of the website with guaranteed resources.
- 30-days money-back guarantee.
ScalaHosting offers two types of VPS hosting plans, including Managed Cloud VPS and Self-Managed Cloud VPS.
- Start: Starting from $9.95 per month
- Advanced: Starting from $21.95 per month
- Business: Starting from $41.95 per month
- Enterprise: Starting from $63.95 per month
The Enterprise plan offers up to 6 CPU Core, 8 GB RAM, and 80 GB SSD.
- Start: $10 per month
- Advanced: $19 per month
- Business: $33 per month
- Enterprise: $49 per month
Here, the Enterprise plan offers up to 6 CPU Core, 8 GB RAM, and 150 GB SSD.
Get started with ScalaHosting.
Best for flexible VPS hosting pricing plans ($29.99 per month).
InMotion is a web hosting platform that provides two types of VPS hosting services, including Managed VPS Hosting and Self-Managed Cloud VPS.
The Managed VPS hosting plans are suitable for agencies, business owners, and resellers. On the other hand, Self-Managed Cloud VPS hosting plans are ideal for system administrators and developers.
Both plans have Linux SSD VPS Hosting servers for better security, faster speed, and increased uptime. They also offer free Launch Assist and 24/7/365 US-based tech support to help you track your website launch. Additionally, you get a 90-days trial period with 6,12, and 24 months plan.
Managed VPS Hosting and Self-Managed Cloud VPS plans offer:
- An end-to-end cloud-powered infrastructure
- Free SSDs
- DDoS attack protection
- Five cPanel accounts
- Server management
- WHM license
- 10X faster NGINX
- CentOS software configurations
- And more
- LAMP Stack – The LAMP Stack feature helps you upgrade from shared to VPS hosting, create websites & web applications, and maintain familiarity.
- Burstable RAM – It enables your website to handle an abrupt spike in traffic by automatically increasing the resource usage without going down.
- cPanel and Web Hosting Manager – It provides you with total control of your hosting. You can even resell it to a buyer easily.
- It offers one-click optimized configurations for PHP and WordPress to increase the speed by up to 10x.
- They use SSD servers to increase the load time by up to 20x.
- It provides quick integration with WordPress, Django, Java, Magento, Node.js, and more.
- VPS plans offer up to 30 free cPanel and cPanel migrations with a limit of 5GB.
InMotion hosting provides three managed VPS hosting plans:
- VPS-1000HA-S: $29.99 per month
- VPS-2000HA-S: $49.99 per month
- VPS-3000HA-S: $83.99 per month
The premium most plan provides up to 8GB RAM, 260GB Storage, and 6TB Bandwidth. Other than this, InMotion offers Self-managed Cloud VPS starting from $5 for 1 GB RAM, 25GB Storage, and 1TB Bandwidth.
Get started with InMotion Hosting.
Best for power and flexibility ($18.99 per month).
Bluehost is one of the 20 largest web hosting platforms that provides three VPS hosting plans using all SSD storage. They claim to provide 100% managed VPS hosting that gives you increased power and control over your websites.
Plus, Bluehost offers one year of free domain registration with all the VPS hosting plans. There’s also a 30-days money-back policy. So, you can get back your money within a month if you don’t find the services up to the mark.
It also offers a host of features, including:
- Full SSD servers
- Multi-server management
- File management
- Choice of 2 to 4 Cores
- Dynamic resources
- Instant provisioning (setting up the entire hosting infrastructure)
You also get up to 120 GB SSD Storage, 8GB RAM, 3 TB Bandwidth, and 2 IP addresses with its most premium plan. For fewer requirements, you can choose from the other two plans. Bluehost also provides KVM hypervisor for optimal performance at peak traffic.
- Root Access – Its enhanced cPanel control panel gives complete access to CentOS for total control over the server.
- Access Control – Control access to specific features of your account. For instance, you can issue access for server administration, ownership information, and master password.
- SiteLock – Protect your websites against malware and attacks by identifying and fixing security vulnerabilities beforehand.
- Mask the personal information related to your domain to prevent spam, identity theft, and phishing attacks.
- Use file transfer protocol (FTP) to download, upload, or modify files on your VPS.
- Add more VPS servers easily. You can even add Shared and Dedicated hosting servers.
- The premium plan offers up to 4 Cores, 120 GB SSD storage, 8 GB RAM, 3 TB bandwidth, and 2 IP addresses.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Free SSD for optimum speed.
Bluehost comes with three hosting plans:
- Standard: $18.99 per month
- Enhanced: $29.99 per month
- Ultimate: $59.99 per month
The top-most plan provides 4 Cores, 120 GB SSD Storage, 8 GB RAM, 3 TB Bandwidth, and 2 IP Addresses. For fewer specifications, you can try out the other two plans.
Get started with Bluehost.
6. A2 Hosting.
Best for low-cost unmanaged VPS plans for experienced developers ($5 per month).
A2 Hosting is a hosting service provider that offers three VPS hosting plans, including Unmanaged, Managed VPS, and Core VPS. Both Unmanaged and Core VPS plans provide root access, which is absent in the Managed VPS plan.
You can also host your website on a Windows server, although they are around 25 percent more expensive than Linux. And instead of a cPanel, you get Plesk with Windows plans.
Plus, all the VPS plans come with features like:
- Powered by RAID 10 storage to eliminate data redundancy and enhance performance. (However, the size of the RAID 10 drive varies according to the plan you choose).
- SSD VPS Hosting Solutions.
- Exclusive Turbo Server for up to 20X faster servers.
- Money-back guarantee.
- 24/7/365 customer support.
They also claim to provide 99.9% Uptime Commitment and an average load time of 320 ms.
Other than this, the Entry plan comes with 20 GB SSD Storage, 1 Core, 2 TB Transfer, and 512 MB RAM. Upgrade your plan for higher storage, bandwidth, and RAM.
- SwiftServer Platform – It leverages the SwiftServer platform that is speed optimized, runs on SSDs, and offers 20x faster Turbo Servers.
- Free cPanel – It offers free cPanel panel control for ease of use. You can also access the databases, email, software, and files right from the cPanel.
- 24/7/365 Guru Crew – Apart from 24/7 support, they offer HostGuard management to completely manage your VPS features, network, hardware, security, etc.
- It offers free account migration.
- It supports PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3, PostgreSQL 9.6, MariaDB, Python 2.6, 2.7 or 3.2 PERL 5.10, Node.js, Apache 2.4, FTP/SFTP, and more.
- Use its Softaculous Premium solution to access a larger list of software options.
- 1-click setup for popular software, including WordPress.
- It’s developer-friendly since you get to choose your Linux OS.
A2 Hosting offers three types of VPS Hosting plans, including:
- Unmanaged VPS: Starting at $5 per month
- Managed VPS: Starting at $25 per month
- Core VPS: Starting at $25 per month
The managed and core plans are somewhat similar. The only difference is that the Core plan offers root access, which is not available with the managed VPS plan. The unmanaged plan also lets you configure your server preferences like storage, bandwidth, etc.
Best for multi-layer security network and unlimited bandwidth ($19.95 per month).
HostGator is a Houston-based hosting services provider that offers three VPS Hosting plans for dedicated control & functionality.
All the VPS plans let you use both cPanel VPS hosting and Plesk VPS hosting. Plus, it offers up to 4 Core CPU, 8 GB RAM, and 240 GB SSD storage space. You also get 2 Dedicated IPs, unmetered bandwidth, and free website migration (with all the plans).
Additionally, all VPS plans provide features like:
- Full root access (64-bit)
- Weekly off-site backups
- cPanel with WHM control panel
- Centralized DDoS protection and secured VPS firewall
- Fault-tolerant RAID disk arrays
- Gigabit uplink with 20Mbit connection
- Multiple bandwidth providers (AboveNet, ATT, Comcast, Global Crossing, Level (3), NTT)
- And more
All VPS servers operate in complete isolation and let you enhance security through Plesk or cPanel. And you can scale the resources whenever needed. However, it only offers Linux-based hosting.
What’s more, they also promise to pay credit worth one month if their uptime guarantee drops below 99.90%. Plus, it provides an extensive knowledge base and 24/7 support via phone, email, and live chat.
- Full Root Access – It enables the administrator to gain unlimited access over the hosting environment and install custom software. On top of that, it gives you total control for actions like Rebuild, Restart, Shutdown, Web-based VNC, Resource Monitoring, etc.
- Linux KVM – HostGator comes powered with Linux KVM based VPS for consistent and reliable performance with guaranteed resources.
- Top-Notch Network – Its network is built with multiple ISPs for high stability. It also provides integrated DDoS security and prevents a single point of failure.
- It supports MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python (Django), Ruby (on Rails), FFMpeg.
- Optimized density and the virtualization environment.
- It provides a free investigation into hacking attempts.
- Get the managed installation and set up a basic firewall.
- 24/7/365 customer support and a 45-days money-back guarantee.
With HostGator, you get three VPS hosting plans:
- Snappy 2000: Starting At $19.95/mo
- Snappy 4000: Starting At $29.95/mo
- Snappy 8000: Starting At $39.95/mo
The starter plan offers 2 GB RAM, 2 Cores CPU, and 120 GB Disk Space. While these specifications increase with the pricing plans, all the VPS plans provide unmetered bandwidth. Plus, these are introductory rates that get increased on renewal.
Best for cheap VPS hosting plans ($19.99 per month).
iPage is a web hosting company that offers three VPS hosting plans, starting from $19.99 per month. The most premium VPS plan offers 4 Core CPU, 8GB of RAM, 120GB disk space, 4TB of bandwidth, and 2 IP addresses. You can choose from the other two plans for lower requirements.
Additionally, all the plans provide free 1-year domain registration, CentOS 7, and a cPanel. It also offers multiple free add-ons that are usually limited to paid shared plans. You also get free domain registration and access to hundreds of search engine marketing credits.
iPage also offers managed support, but online reviews suggest that it’s not as good as its competitors. Plus, its managed service is limited to updating operating system patches and only essential security updates.
- Root Access – It comes with optional root access for tech-savvy users who need total control over the hosting.
- Semi-Private Server: High-speed mirrored SAN storage, and guaranteed memory allocation facilitates maximum server speed and reliability.
- Pre-Installed Software: iPage offers pre-installed programming languages, including PHP 5, Python, Perl, and Ruby on Rails.
- It sets up unlimited subdomains, domains, email accounts, and MySQL databases.
- The most premium plan provides up to 4 Core CPU, 8GB of RAM, 120GB disk space, 4TB of bandwidth, and 2 IP addresses.
- It supports CentOS 7.
- Seamless migration and instant provisioning options.
- Free domain registration for one year.
iPage offers three VPS hosting plans:
- Basic: Starting at $19.99 per month
- Business: Starting at $47.99 per month
- Optimum: Starting at $79.99 per month
The Basic VPS plan offers 1 CPU core, 1 GB of RAM, 40 GB of disk space, 1 TB of bandwidth. Plus, the Optimum plan offers 4 CPU core, 8 GB of RAM, 120 GB of disk space, 4 TB of bandwidth.
Best VPS hosting service for scalability ($4 per month).
Kamatera is a cloud services platform provider that comes with numerous cloud-based VPS hosting plans. All the plans enable unlimited traffic and a 30-days free trial to review and scale the hosting services.
Plus, Kamatera offers both fully managed cloud VPS and basic cloud VPS. The most advanced plan provides up to 104 vCPU and 512GB of RAM. They also offer a cPanel/WHM control panel that runs on Linux and 24/7 customer support globally.
Kamatera’s cloud-based plans also enable you to:
- Import files via FTP
- Upgrade VPS from the admin console
- Create and restore backups
- Add new servers and databases
- Configure web servers
- Deploy SSL certificates
- Enable and disable domains
- Manage account users
Kamatera also offers add-on domains, public IPs, anti-spam protection, and more. The Microsoft Licensed Partner supports Windows through Plex.
However, you’d have to pay additional fees for services like DDoS Protection and extended daily backups (at $3/month for a 20GB VM).
- Free Deployment – It offers free deployment of significant applications, including WordPress, Magento, Drupal, etc. You don’t have to pay any setup fee or commitment.
- Modules – Add modules for multiple servers to monitor server stats like CPU usage, Disk IOPS, RAM usage, etc.
- Geolocation Infrastructure – Its servers are present at 13 locations worldwide, including New York, Toronto, Londo, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Israel, Frankfurt, etc.
- It supports MySQL or MS SQL databases.
- It also supports multiple operating systems, including Microsoft Windows Server, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Gentoo, and OpenSUSE.
- The control panel enables you to manage your virtual layer 2 network.
- Get up to 104 vCPU and 512GB of RAM.
- You can upgrade your VPS plan right from the console.
- Mobile-Friendly UI.
- 30-days free trial.
The VPS hosting plans start at $4 per month.
Best cheapest VPS hosting ($3.95 per month).
Hostinger is an employee-owned web hosting services provider that comes with 6 Linux-based VPS plans and 4 Windows-based VPS plans.
All the Linux-based VPS plans provide free backups, dedicated IP, a free domain name, and full root access. The top-tier Linux plan (with 8 CPUs) offers up to 8 Cores, 8 GB RAM, 160 GB SSD Storage, and 8 TB Bandwidth.
They also claim to run their servers on a 100 Mb/s network for faster loading time and better customer experience. Moreover, its dedicated servers come with the latest Intel Xeon processors, IPV4 & IPV6 Support, and TBs of SSD disk space.
- IPv6 Support – All its VPS hosting plans provide dedicated IPv6 Internet protocol to ensure your scripts and extensions work faster.
- Easy Web Script and OS Installer – It comes with a developer-friendly auto-installer equipped with a web operating system and scripts templates.
- Advance Data Backups – Its cloud-based infrastructure comes with a user-friendly VPS control panel to help you take backups with a single click.
- It offers guaranteed VPS server resources.
- You get full root access for more customization. However, you’ll have to do all the maintenance and updates yourself.
- It comes backed with CDN to ensure faster load speed.
- Round the clock support and 30-days money-back guarantee.
- Free domain and SSL certificate.
Hostinger’s VPS plans are as follows:
- 1 vCPU: $3.95 per month
- 2 vCPU: $8.95 per month
- 3 vCPU: $12.95 per month
- 4 vCPU: $15.95 per month
- 6 vCPU: $23.95 per month
- 8 vCPU: $29.95 per month
The 8 vCPU plan comes with 8 Cores, 8 GB RAM, 160 GB SSD Storage, 8 TB Bandwidth. You can choose any of the plans with lower specifications based on your requirements.
Besides, Hostinger offers Windows OS-based VPS hosting plans starting from $26 per month and going up to $250 per month.
Best for a simple cPanel experience ($4.99 per month).
GoDaddy is an American-based web hosting service provider that provides VPS hosting plans for Standard RAM (starting at $4.99 per month) and High RAM (starting at $9.99 per month).
All the plans come with:
- Total root access and optional control panels
- Performance monitoring
- Automatic backups with uptime
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- Unlimited accounts with optional cPanel/WHM + Installatron or Plesk Obsidian Web Host Edition
- A free SSL certificate
It also allows you to configure your own VAP server with Linux or Windows 2016 (along with both cPanel/WHM and Plex) options. If you’re a developer or system administrator, then you can also take its VPS plan without a cPanel.
Plus, it offers additional website security that blocks malware before and prevents DDoS attacks at nominal extra cost.
- Content Delivery Network – Its CDN can help you decrease the page load time by up to 70%.
- Global Data Centers – Its data centers are present globally in EMEA, North America, or Asia-Pacific regions. This helps GoDaddy provide faster performance and better customer experience.
- Backups and Recovery Console – Set up automated weekly backups and an on-demand snapshot and fix issues using the recovery console. You can execute all of this even when your SSH is inaccessible.
- It offers regular upgrades to increase storage, RAM, and CPU of your VPS.
- Stay updated with alert notifications regarding your site’s performance and server uptime.
- It provides performance-centric SSDs on OpenStack to achieve 3X speed.
- Use KVM virtualization for total control of your hardware resources.
- Automated weekly backups with on-demand snapshots.
GoDaddy’s VPS plans include:
- 1 vCPU: $4.99 per month
- 2 vCPU: $19.99 per month
- 4 vCPU: $39.99 per month
- 8 vCPU: $69.99 per month
The 8 vCPU plan provides 8 CPU Cores, 16 GB RAM, and 400 GB SSD Storage.
It also provides High RAM VPS plans – starting from $9.99 per month ranging up to $99.99 per month.
Best for flexible plans for both managed and unmanaged VPS hosting ($5.17 per month).
Hostwinds is a Seattle-based web hosting company that offers Managed and Unmanaged VPS hosting services for both Windows and Linux.
For Managed Hosting, you get up to 2 CPU Cores, 6 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD Disk Space, and 2 TB Data Transfer. And for Unmanaged Hosting, you get up to 16 CPU Cores, 96 GB RAM, 750 GB SSD Disk Space, and 9 TB Data Transfer.
Moreover, Hostwinds runs on a redundant network that provides stability to business-critical tasks. Plus, it offers real-time server monitoring, and in case of a technical issue, it automatically raises a support ticket.
Additionally, all the plans provide:
- 1 Gbps Ports
- Backup with snapshots
- Enterprise Firewall
- Free Website Transfer
- Custom ISO’s
- Real-time monitoring service (for unmanaged plans)
Hostwinds’ firewall continuously monitors outgoing and incoming traffic. However, it depends on the security rules you define.
It also supports multiple Linux OS options, including Debian, CentOS, Fedora, and Ubuntu. You can also integrate your hosting infrastructure with apps like WordPress, Joomla, Minecraft, Drupal, etc. They help you customize your server with any required specifications.
- Customize Your Images – You can use its cloud cPanel to install your own media or upload an ISO. It lets you set-up the server as you want.
- Custom Rules – Create custom rules for specific ports, IPv4 & IPv6, traffic, and more, depending on your security requirements.
- Nightly Backups – It takes nightly backups to keep your data safe. And most importantly, you can keep these backups for as long as you want.
- It uses enterprise hardware and firewall to provide a stable hosting experience.
- Hostwinds comes equipped with 1 Gbps ports and SSDs.
- Get up to 2 CPU Cores, 6 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD disk space, and 2 TB data transfer.
- Load balancer for optimization of resource usage and speed.
HostWinds offers diverse VPS hosting plans, including:
- Managed Linux: Starting at $5.17 per month
- Unmanaged Linux: Starting at $4.49 per month
- Managed Windows: Starting at $7.99 per month
- Managed Windows: Starting at $9.89 per month
13. AccuWeb Hosting.
Best for Forex Trading VPS plans (starting from $12 per month).
AccuWeb Hosting is a New Jersey-based web hosting provider that offers Windows VPS and Cloud web hosting services. It provides a dedicated VPS hosting solution for Forex trading as well.
The Linux VPS hosting provides 1 GB RAM, 20 GB Raid 10 Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 Dedicated IP, etc.
Additionally, all the hosting plans provide:
- Full root access with SSH
- Free cPanel / Plesk / DirectAdmin +
- 1 Gbps port connectivity
- Weekly backups
- VPS Snapshots
- Full control over files & processes
- And more
Other than this, AccuWeb also supports different operating systems like Windows, CentOS, CloudLinux, Ubuntu, and more. Moreover, its Windows OS comes pre-activated to avoid manual setup.
AccuWeb also offers guaranteed resources. So, scaling up will never be a problem if you are a growing business. A complimentary backup service with all the plans is another bonus.
- Dedicated IP Address – It leverages a Dedicated IP Address to access SSH or RDP connection and host your website domain.
- Unlimited Websites – Host unlimited websites on all VPS plans with cPanel, SolidCP, and Plesk support.
- Forex Trading Server – Its dedicated forex trading servers are present globally in cities like Mumbai, Singapore, Seoul, London, Sydney, Tokyo, etc.
- With 14 locations across the globe, choose servers nearest to your location for low latency.
- Use a load balancer for better optimization of resources. However, it comes at an extra cost of $30 per month.
- 7-days money-back guarantee.
- It offers pre-configured control panels, including Plesk, cPanel, and DirectAdmin.
- It also offers a plan suggestion tool where you can enter all your requirements to find the most suitable option.
AccuWeb Hosting provides three Linux VPS hosting plans:
- VPS Hosting Classic: $5 per month (Low-Cost Xen Powered VPS)
- VPS Hosting SSD: $12 per month (Pure SSD Storage)
- VPS Hosting Cloud: $15 per month (Hardware Uptime Guarantee)
It also provides Windows VPS hosting (starting at $7.99 per month) and Forex Trading VPS (starting at $12 per month).
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server and is one of the most preferred hosting methodologies for businesses who want more advanced features after using shared hosting. It leverages virtualization technology to facilitate dedicated/private resources on a server with more than one user.
Plus, VPS is a more stable and secure solution than shared hosting, where you don’t get dedicated resources on a server. It’s also cheaper than renting a full-blown server.
Additionally, VPS hosting is suitable for website owners with medium-level traffic that a standard shared hosting plan can’t handle. However, you still don’t need the hardware resources of a dedicated server.
VPS hosting acts as a reliable bridge between shared and dedicated hosting plans. Like every hosting type, VPS hosting also comes with its own set of pros and cons. Let’s dive in.
- VPS is less expensive than dedicated hosting plans.
- You can customize VPS hosting whichever way you want.
- Easily customize and pay for features and resources that you use.
- Instantly scale up the resources to handle an abrupt spike in traffic.
- More control over the virtual server in comparison to shared hosting plans. For instance, you get root access and permission to use scripts.
- It also comes with fully managed services to help you save time on hosting and server management.
- Costlier than cheap shared web hosting plans.
- Sometimes, you might not get an accurate allocation of resources due to overselling by the web host.
That wraps up my guide to the best VPS hosting services.
Before buying any of these VPS hosting plans, review their VPS features carefully.
For instance, Liquid Web is a suitable option for business owners who want vendors to sign SLAs for absolute reliability.
AccuWeb Hosting is suitable if you run a Forex Exchange website as it offers dedicated servers.
My top pick is Liquid Web for VPS hosting because of features like:
- 10 TB Bandwidth
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Off Server Backups By Default
- Multi-level DDoS Protection
- Root access
- And more
Weigh all of your options carefully before picking your VPS – and happy hosting.
Which VPS hosting service are you planning to use? Let me know in the comments below.
Last Updated on February 5, 2022 by Adam Enfroy