7 Best Sales Management Software Systems of 2021
Selling is the most vital part of any business, and sales management software can help you streamline that process. Salespeople usually have to spend hours entering data into computer systems each day.
This is valuable time that you can use to build connections and generate sales. Sales management software helps to enhance the sales process through automation, allowing your sales teams to get more done in less time.
That’s why today, I’m here with a list of the best sales management software that you can try out. These tools will help you boost teamwork, automate the boring stuff and reach sales goals in real-time.
Here are the best sales management software tools on the market today.
The Keap CRM is for helping sales leaders track tasks, streamline customer communications and perform advanced-level sales management. The software is ideal for pulling a greater number of leads through the sales cycle.
The drag-and-drop lead management system is user-friendly and helps make marketing campaigns more streamlined. It also has a campaign builder for launching successful marketing campaigns.
Keap has several features that make it suitable for sales management. Its sales and marketing tools allow you to automate follow-up processes and close more sales. It also integrates with over 2000 apps using the Zapier API.
Here’s a list of the essential features that Keap offers:
- Lead capture, sales nurture, and appointment reminder automation
- Complete client management system for small businesses and startups
- Easily scales with your business
- Visual sales pipeline
- Single-click invoice generation
- Detailed reporting and analytics
- Dedicated mobile app
Keap’s pricing plans are divided into three tiers and based upon the number of contacts you have. Every plan starts with a minimum of 500 contacts and increases in price along with the number of contacts.
Here’s a quick pricing breakdown for 500 contacts:
- Lite Plan at $79/month
- Pro Plan at $149/month
- Max Plan at $199/month
All plans require Expert Coaching, which comes for a one-time payment of $499.
When it comes to sales management and CRM, Salesforce needs no introduction. Widely known as the world’s number one CRM tool, it offers multiple products that can help enhance your sales workflow.
From marketing automation with Pardot to lead management using Sales Cloud, the Salesforce ecosystem covers every aspect of the sales pipeline. With its broad functionality and multiple tools for collaboration and contact management, Salesforce leads the way.
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a well-rounded CRM software with collaboration and marketing tools built-in. You can glean practical insights from customizable dashboards and reports, perform sales forecasting, and create and track orders.
Here’s a list of the features that Salesforce Sales Cloud provides:
- Complete customer and sales management
- Real-time sales forecasting and adjustments
- Automated admin tasks
- AI-based sales probability predictions
- Customizable reports
- Integration with email apps such as MS Outlook and Gmail
- Multi-device syncing, sharing, and support
Salesforce Sales Cloud pricing plans are divided across four tiers: Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited. Each plan has progressively greater capabilities, though all provide account, contact, lead, and opportunity management options.
Here’s a breakdown of the Salesforce Sales Cloud Pricing Plans:
- Essentials Plan at $25/user/month
- Professional Plan at $75/user/month
- Enterprise Plan at $150/user/month
- Unlimited Plan at $300/user/month
All plans are billed annually and include add-ons such as Pardot and Sales Cloud Einstein.
The Pipedrive Sales CRM is built with a focus on usability and simplicity. It’s a highly affordable tool and is suitable for smaller businesses that work with a limited number of members.
When using this tool, you’ll be able to get a complete, bird’s-eye view of the entire sales pipeline. It will allow sales managers to track performance, evaluate metrics, and follow-up promising leads better.
It also offers AI-based chatbots that help you tackle user queries around the clock. Constant customer service means you’re able to build better customer relationships and drive more traffic to your business.
Using Pipedrive, you can track meetings and emails, monitor team-wide conversations, and easily integrate with other sales apps. It even provides dedicated mobile apps that allow you to stay on top of your business on the go.
Here’s a list of the significant features that Pipedrive has to offer:
- Can integrate with over 200 apps such as Trello and Slack
- Live chat feature that lets customers connect with the sales reps easily
- Seamless tracking of emails and contact history
- Custom chatbots and webforms for leads and deals management
- AI-based sales automation of administrative tasks and data entry
- Detailed metrics and reports
- Complete privacy and security of business data
- Ability to view deals in a visual sales pipeline
Pipedrive’s pricing plans are distributed across four tiers, similar to that of Salesforce Sales Cloud. All plans have annual and monthly billing, though I suggest you go for the yearly billing cycle and save some money.
The following is a breakup of Pipedrive’s Pricing Plans:
- Essential Plan at $12.50/user/month
- Advanced Plan at $24.90/user/month
- Professional Plan at $49.90/user/month
- Enterprise Plan at $99/user/month
If you’re looking for a complete marketing tool that takes care of every aspect of your business’s sales pipeline, then HubSpot is the way to go. The service offers a free HubSpot CRM, along with a Sales Hub, Marketing Hub, and Service Hub.
Although the software is rather heavy and primarily designed for larger corporations, even a small business can benefit from using the tools on offer. Using HubSpot, you can keep track of all facets of sales, from customer interactions to reports on profits and more.
Check out my comparison on HubSpot vs Salesforce to see how it stacks up against the competition.
HubSpot’s visual dashboard provides you with a clean and clear view of your entire sales pipeline. You’ll find detailed reports on individual performance, productivity, and sales activities, along with company insights and deal tracking.
Here’s a list of the features that HubSpot has to offer:
- Forever free CRM
- Multiple add-ons for Sales, Marketing, Service, and Operations
- Complete customer support and sales pipeline management
- Easy integration between all HubSpot tools
- Productivity tools such as meeting scheduler and deal tracker
- Document management features
- Call tracking and recording ability
- Real-time access to insights directly from the dashboard
HubSpot has multiple tools and pricing plans on offer, so I’m going to focus on the pricing for the HubSpot Sales Hub. Its pricing is spread across three tiers, namely Starter, Professional, and Enterprise. All plans support monthly as well as yearly billing.
The following is a list of HubSpot Sales Hub Pricing Plans:
- Starter Plan from $45/month
- Professional Plan at $450/month
- Enterprise Plan at $1200/month
You can also choose a custom plan based on the number of users you need onboard.
5. Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM is an integrated CRM platform focused on helping sales team members convert more leads to sales. The software is backed by a stellar customer support team and is considered one of the best sales software solutions out there.
The CRM offers a host of tools such as integrated calendars, forecasting tools, and workflow conversion. It even lets you implement custom rules for your CRM, automate sales operations and hold real-time conversations with customers and prospects.
Zoho lets you make phone calls and send emails right from the comfort of the platform itself. You can also track social media interactions and get a better idea of how prospects react to your social media presence.
Here’s a brief list of the essential features that Zoho CRM has to offer:
- Detailed customer relationship management features
- Ability to implement customizations as per your business needs
- Social media interaction tracking
- Artificial intelligence-based automation of routine sales functions
- Command Center for creating personalized customer journeys
- Generating invoices and quotations from within the CRM
- Mobile app support for iOS as well as Android
- AI-assistant (Zia) for predicting sales based on customer data
- Sales Process Builder for integrating offline sales into the CRM
Zoho CRM offers flexible pricing plans for all levels of users. You can opt for the free CRM with limited capabilities or choose any paid plans that include advanced features. All plan prices mentioned are for yearly billing cycles.
Here’s a breakup of the pricing plans for Zoho CRM:
- Standard Plan for $14/user/month
- Professional Plan for $23/user/month
- Enterprise Plan at $40/user/month
- Ultimate Plan at $52/user/month
Most people know Monday.com as a project management tool, but it can be customized to work as a sales management software. The tool can integrate with third-party software and email clients to form a sufficiently robust sales management solution.
Using Monday.com, you get to make your sales management workflow simpler and less time-consuming. At the same time, all your company sales data gets centralized, allowing better organization for your sales management system.
Apart from helping you manage leads and maintain better customer relationships, Monday.com provides several tools to simplify the entire sales process. From sales order tracking to support for Gantt charts and Kanban boards, this tool supports it all.
Here’s a list of the significant sales management features that Monday.com offers:
- Straightforward visual representation of sales processes
- Ability to divide sales meetings into different topics
- Advanced security features such as 2FA and Google Authentication
- Multiple views such as Calendar, Kanban, and Maps
- Integration with apps such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Dropbox
- Automation of repeatable tasks
- Customizable dashboards
- Task as well as deadline tracking
Like most other SaaS providers, Monday.com has also divided its pricing plans into multiple tiers. All plans are billable yearly or monthly; as usual, by opting for the annual plans, you get to save about 18% compared to the monthly plans.
Here’s a quick break up of Monday.com’s pricing plans:
- Individual Plan at $0
- Basic Plan at $8/seat/month
- Standard Plan at $10/seat/month
- Pro Plan at $16/seat/month
- Enterprise Plan at custom rates
Easy-to-use and extremely powerful, the Nutshell sales automation CRM is built for sales teams that collaborate to increase conversion rates. It also has email marketing capabilities that make it an all-in-one tool for growth marketing.
The platform is entirely customizable and can help in lead generation and lead scoring. It supports sales automation, email sequencing and integrates well with third-party applications such as Gmail and Outlook.
Nutshell offers multiple pipeline management views and is suitable for inbound as well as outbound sales teams. It also provides live customer support for free, unlimited data storage capabilities, and detailed analytics.
Here’s a bird’s-eye-view of Nutshell’s most essential features:
- Complete sales process automation
- Visual pipeline management
- Customizable performance reports
- Centralized contact management
- Email templates and automated sequences
- Team collaboration and marketing tools
- Live support from real humans
- Mobile app support for Android as well as iOS
Nutshell’s pricing plans are as simple as the app’s name. It offers just two plans, and the pricing varies based upon the number of users. Plans are billable on monthly as well as yearly cycles.
Here’s a quick break up of Nutshell’s pricing plans:
- Starter Plan at $19/user/month
- Pro Plan at $35/user/month
Sales Management Software refers to (usually online) software platforms that allow sales teams to fulfill their goals. Using these tools, Sales Managers can track and manage tasks, follow leads through the sales pipeline, and much more.
Without amping up sales, no business can hope to succeed and grow. And this is precisely where sales management software helps. By streamlining the entire sales process, these tools ensure that you stay on top of your sales pipeline.
If you’re looking for sales management software that’s suitable for your business, then take a pick from these options:
- Salesforce: Best for Complete Sales Management
- Pipedrive: Best for Ease-of-Use and Simplicity
- HubSpot: Best for Full Stack Sales and Marketing
- Zoho CRM: Best for Sales Performance Management
- Monday.com: Best for Sales and Project Management
- Nutshell: Best for Collaborative Sales Management
- Keap: Best for Advanced Sales Management
Choosing from among the above software tools will ensure that you end up with the best sales management software.