19+ Best Website Builders: Wix, Squarespace, & More (2023)
Choosing the right website builder is vitally essential to the future success of your business. From selling products online to building your brand, the best website builders can help you meet your goals. In this guide, I ranked and reviewed the 19+ best website builders, along with my top 5 choices, so that you can pick the best one.
Hostinger is an excellent platform for beginners that need an affordable and easy-to-use website builder with a simple interface.
Discover the platform that gives you the freedom to create, design, manage and develop your web presence exactly the way you want.
With Web.com’s drag-and-drop design feature, you can build an professional and elegant ecommerce site without coding.
GoDaddy’s website builder can help with creating a mobile-friendly site as well as the marketing tools to drive traffic and engagement.
Squarespace is for anyone looking to create a beautiful website. Domains, eCommerce, hosting, analytics, and more are all included.
We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Choosing the best website builder can be difficult, as there are 90+ popular options.
When choosing the right builder to make a website consider price, reliability, web hosting services, technical support, site speed, SEO, features, ease of use, template design, and more.
In this article, I’ll also compare the following:
- The best website builders for small businesses.
- The best free and cheap options.
- The ones with the best SEO.
- The best platforms with online store capabilities.
- The best builders for agencies.
- And the best opportunities for photographers and artists.
Let’s get started.
What Is The Best Website Builder?
A website builder is a quick and easy way to build a presence for your brand or online business.
These tools simplify your site management by combining domain registration, hosting, and site design into one platform.
If you’re not too savvy with web design and development, you’ll want to use an easy drag-and-drop editor.
The choice is up to you.
Here are my top picks for the best website builder this year.
Best Website Builder For Beginners
Build your dream eCommerce, blog, or personal website with Hostinger. With a web hosting and website builder package that offers all the tools and features you need to get started, Hostinger is the best website builder for beginners.
Overall Site Builder
Hostinger’s website builder offers a beginner-friendly drag-and-drop experience.
Choose from hundreds of stunning templates, add content with a few clicks, customize the look & feel, and publish your website in minutes.
With no coding skills required, their website builder makes it easy to create the professional and modern website you’ve dreamed of.
A focus on speed and performance is Hostinger’s top priority, so they optimize all of their templates to ensure your website loads quickly and looks fantastic on every device.
In addition to the various marketing integrations available, Hostinger offers you 24/7 customer support to help you launch and grow your website.
You can quickly contact the friendly customer care team through live chat, phone, or email.
With their assistance, you’ll be able to quickly solve any technical issues and create a successful online presence for your business.
Web hosting is part and parcel of their website-building package, so you won’t have to worry about finding a reliable hosting provider.
- Improve rankings on search engines with powerful SEO tools
- Built-in marketing integrations ensure the tools you already use are working together
- Royalty-free images right at your fingertips help you create stunning visuals for your website
- Step-by-step video walkthroughs make it easy to learn and use Hostinger’s website builder
- Free, unlimited SSL security keeps your website safe from potential data breaches.
Easy-to-understand buttons, drag-and-drop features, and intuitive menus make Hostinger’s website builder an excellent choice for users of all levels.
Hostinger’s website builder is one of the most affordable solutions, with an unbeatable price tag of just $2.99/mo.
What I Like/Dislike About Hostinger:
- Reliable web hosting ensures that your website is secure and always online.
- With no web development background required, you can easily build a professional website in minutes with Hostinger’s drag & drop builder.
- Plus, they offer some of the cheapest domain and hosting packages around.
- There is no app available for the website builder.
- Hostinger’s new free AI logo maker helps you create a unique logo for your website in minutes.
Get started with Hostinger.
Best Website Builder for Small Business ($8.50/month)
Wix is my #2 choice when building a website the easy way. If you want a custom solution that reflects your brand, you should look no further than Wix for all your needs.
Wix is the most popular website builder, with over 100 million users.
They have 500+ ready-to-use templates to design your website in any industry. These templates are mobile-optimized and have 100 fonts to choose from (or you can upload your own).
Their designs also look beautiful, with scroll effects and advanced design features like animation and video backgrounds.
If you already have a domain on GoDaddy or want to register one at Wix.com, they make it super easy. Also, if you want to add e-commerce to your site to sell online, plans start at $20/month.
I recommend Wix as the best online store builder if you’re a small business. You don’t necessarily need a platform with more advanced options like BigCommerce and Shopify. Wix website owners that want to add an e-commerce store can get these great new features.
Wix is the most user-friendly website tool on the market. You can almost endlessly customize the look and feel of your site with no coding knowledge.
They also have a tool called Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) – the first artificial intelligence website builder. Wix ADI learns about your site and uses that information to design a site tailored to your needs.
This tool leverages AI to choose from billions of combinations of images, text, layouts, and contact forms.
If you’re looking for the right website builder for small business owners, Wix is your best choice.
- Advanced Design Features allow you to control your website’s look and feel – from the color scheme to the font style, you can customize your website to match your brand perfectly.
- Mobile Optimized means that your website will look great on any device, whether a phone, tablet, or computer.
- App Market gives you access to hundreds of apps that can help you improve your website, from contact forms to live chat.
- Advanced SEO Tools help ensure that as many people see your website as possible.
- Stunning Templates give you a professional-looking website without having to hire a designer.
- Wix Editor makes creating and editing your website easily without learning to code.
With tons of apps that you can integrate into your site and a simple drag-and-drop editor, it’s easy to create a unique website that looks professional.
Mobile optimization means your site will look great on any device, and you can easily manage your content anywhere.
Starting from $8.50 per month, you’ll find all you’re looking for and more.
Read my full Wix review for a more in-depth analysis.
What I Like/Dislike About Wix:
- Drag and Drop functionality is excellent for those who don’t want to learn to code.
- The variety of templates means you can find the perfect look for your website.
- It is best for building a blog because it is easy to use and has many features.
- You must design your site separately for mobile if you want it to look good on smaller screens.
- Sometimes, getting things to line up correctly can be challenging, making your site look cluttered.
- Occasionally, Wix can take a long time to load a window, which can be frustrating.
- Sell tickets with assigned seats so your customers can choose their perfect spot.
- Advanced SMS automations let you stay in touch with your customers without lifting a finger.
Get started with Wix
Best For Ecommerce Site Builder.
Want to sell any of your digital work online? I think Podia is definitely a platform to consider. With the ability to sell online courses, digital downloads, host webinars, and even build a community, Podia is a platform that can adapt based on your needs.
$4.95/mo – $19.95/mo
Yes – Save 60%
Web.com makes it easy to create a website that looks exactly how you want it to.
Using drag-and-drop design options, you can easily customize your site with images, videos, text, and more – without any coding required.
And if you’re ever stuck or need help getting started, take advantage of the expert team’s free assistance included with every purchase – they’ll make sure your website looks its best.
Web.com’s SEO tools help optimize your content for search engine visibility so that more people can find your website easily online when searching for related topics or keywords.
And registering on business directories will ensure that people know who you are and what services or products you provide – giving them an easy way to learn more about what you do.
Finally, Web.com also offers pre-made designs tailored to different industries – making it faster and easier than ever to start building your website immediately.
- Use their website builder to create a great site that is easy to navigate and fully optimized for search engines.
- Their stock library of images and videos helps you make your site look professional without creating anything from scratch.
- Free domain, SSL certificate, and LLC formation help you get your website online quickly while giving it the security it needs to protect users’ data.
- The logo builder will help you design a logo that best reflects your business’ values and branding.
- Blog tools make adding new content easy and keeping your website up-to-date.
- SEO tools help you optimize your site so that more people can find it through search engines.
Any pages you create are responsive and look great on any device, giving you the ability to reach a wide audience.
You won’t have to do double the work or spend extra time making sure the page looks right on mobile – it just works.
Web.com offers these pricing plans:
- Website Essentials: $4.95 per month
- Business Essentials: $7.95 per month
- eCommerce Essentials: $13.95 per month
- eCommerce Premium: $19.95 per month
What I Like/Dislike About Web.com:
- Since they focus on ecommerce, building an online store is easier and less time consuming with Web.com than it would be with other website builders.
- You can expand your store as you grow and easily add more products or services.
- As a website builder by itself, it’s not as feature-rich as some other more popular website builders.
- A huge range of professionally designed templates and stock images are now available on Web.com, allowing you to create a website that looks modern and professional without any coding knowledge required.
Best For Creating A Website The Easy Way.
GoDaddy provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface, making it simple to create a website – even if you have no prior experience. The platform also offers built-in marketing tools to help drive traffic and engagement, which is crucial to getting your website seen by potential customers. Overall, GoDaddy is an excellent choice for those looking for an all-in-one solution for creating a website.
Ease Of Use
Yes – Save 31%
GoDaddy used to be known as a domain registrar that provided good service at reasonable prices.
But they’ve upped their game in recent years and become a powerful website builder.
The platform is one of the easiest to use with its simple drag-and-drop interface.
You can use their templates to speed up the process, start from scratch, and build something completely custom.
There are also built-in marketing tools to help drive traffic and engagement, which many forget until it’s too late.
Managing all aspects of your website from a single device is also very handy.
- Email and social media marketing help you reach a larger audience with ease.
- One-time appointments let you quickly schedule and take payments all in one place.
- Start selling online with GoDaddy Payments – no need for a separate eCommerce platform.
- SSL certificate is included to keep your site secure and boost your SEO.
- Built-in marketing tools help to spread the word and boost your audience
With tons of templates, you can have a website up and running very quickly.
These templates are very high-quality and are conveniently sorted into various categories.
GoDaddy offers these pricing plans:
- Basic: $9.99 /mo
- Premium: $14.99 /mo
- Commerce: $16.99 /mo
- Commerce Plus: $29.99 /mo
What I Like/Dislike About GoDaddy:
- A wide variety of templates allows you to get started quickly.
- The whole website development process is very straightforward.
- The GoDaddy platform could do with more ecommerce features to take things to the next level.
- Time selectors for online appointments have been improved, so customers can now quickly and easily book appointments.
- New ShipEngine integration allows you to get shipping rates and generate labels from your account.
Get started with GoDaddy.
Best Website Design for Personal Sites ($12/month)
If you’re a fan of having a great-looking website, I suggest going for Squarespace. With beautiful sites made possible for both beginners and novices, Squarespace even provides in-built analytics to get information about your visitors.
Best Designed Sites
Yes – Save $25%
When I think of Squarespace, my mind goes right to its beautifully designed home page. They truly know how to create beautiful, high-quality sites that look great for small businesses and personal websites.
With over 100 design templates to choose from, they lead the pack in design. Squarespace templates look excellent down to every detail. The fonts, color schemes, and imagery all mesh perfectly with any website.
Besides design, their platform is great for bloggers. I tested out their WYSIWYG blog editor, and it’s very intuitive.
You drag elements like images, headings, and text onto the page and position it where you want. They also offer multiple user permissions and Google AMP functionality, and you can schedule your posts:
A few minor SEO limitations hold Squarespace from being #1 on this list. First, my XML sitemap pulled in two versions of every page with and without a trailing slash “/.” This double indexing could potentially lead to SEO and duplicate content issues. They didn’t have an easy fix the last time I checked.
Second, your blog headlines always become meta titles, so be careful when adding your headlines for SEO. You can read more in my full Wix vs. Squarespace review.
Other great features make up for these drawbacks. Their ease of use is top-notch – sites are elementary to build with their editing tools. In-built analytics tools provide collected data for on-site visitors if you’re not using Google Analytics. Plus, it’s hard to go wrong with a beautifully designed website for just $12/month.
- Design Panel is excellent for those who want complete control over their website’s look and feel.
- Content Types allow you to create different types of content, such as blogs, portfolios, and more.
- Pre-Built Layouts make it easy to find a look you love and customize it to perfection.
- Customizable Templates allow you to change the look of your website without having to start from scratch.
- Password and page locks keep your content only available to those with the proper authorization.
With the ability to blog content blocks exactly where you want them, creating a beautiful and unique blog layout is easy.
The design panel lets you customize your site to perfection, and the pre-built layouts make it easy to get started.
You can also go into scheduling and analytics by clicking on the left-hand side menu and through one single interface to see everything on your website.
Monthly prices range from $12 for their “Personal plan” to $40 per month for their “Online Store (Advanced) Plan.” Monthly costs are based on a one-year contract, and Squarespace includes a free domain. The Personal plan provides a free domain name, unlimited bandwidth and storage, free SSL, and 24/7 customer support.
What I Like/Dislike About Squarespace:
- SEO is straightforward with the Squarespace interface. You can add your keywords and set up page titles with ease.
- The font packages are great for those who want a more professional-looking website.
- There are beautiful pre-designed layouts that make it easy to get started, and then you can customize them to perfection.
- You can’t access the HTML code directly, so if you want to make more advanced changes, you won’t be able to do so.
- Not a one-size-fits-all platform, so if you’re looking for something particular, you might not be able to find it here.
- Mobile Version of the logo so you can have a consistent look across all devices.
- Styling For Header so you can change the color, font, and size of your header to match your branding.
If you’re a small business that needs first-rate web design or a blogger that wants your content to look great, Squarespace is a reliable choice.
Get started with Squarespace.
Best Free Website Builder (Free – $26/month)
If you’re interested in having a website builder with an integrated marketing solution, then Weebly should be your #1 pick. With both marketing and SEO catered for in their packages, Weebly is great for bloggers that want to attract the right audience to their site.
Free – $26/mo
Yes – Save 5%
Weebly powers over 530,000 domains and is known as the easy website builder of choice for people without much technical expertise. They offer a lot of great features. If you’re a blogger, you can use Weebly.com to pick a domain name and use their editor to add your text, images, and content.
They also have a mobile app to track your website’s performance on the go. Marketing and SEO tools let you market your website so your tagete audience can find it.
They have a free plan with 500 MB of storage, a free SSL certificate, and a domain with Weebly branding. With this plan, you can use a custom domain but are forced to have Weebly branding throughout your site. Also, the free plan only comes with chat and email support but no phone support.
- Build a Blog that reflects your style and personality and is easy to share with your friends and followers.
- The App Center has many great apps you can add to your website to improve its functionality.
- Design Tools allow you to customize the look and feel of your website without having to learn to code.
- Sell Your Products Online through the ability to turn your website into an online store.
- Mobile apps allow you to optimize your website for mobile devices, ensuring all users can access your content in an optimized format.
I like that you can see what your site looks like on both desktops and mobile, which means that you can ensure that your site looks great no matter where it’s being viewed.
The app center is accommodating because you can add features and functionality to your site without coding or learning design.
Whether you’re looking for a minimalistic look or something more complex, Weebly has a template that can work for you.
Weebly’s paid plans range from $5 to $26 per month. On the high end, their Business Plan gets you advanced e-commerce functionality, a free domain, and $200 of Google ad credits.
Their e-commerce features include product options/variants, coupon codes, inventory management, a shipping calculator, and shipping labels.
The platform also allows accepting payments through Square and other providers.
The level of customer support you receive is based on your subscription level. You can find assistance yourself in many areas.
These areas include their blog, support center, community forum, social media, and developer documentation. They also have a live chat, email, and phone support.
What I Like/Dislike About Weebly:
- Previewing links is beneficial because you can ensure they’re going to the right place before you publish your site.
- The prebuilt options are great for those who want to get started quickly,
- The drag-and-drop widgets make it easy to customize your site without learning to code.
- A little more tutorial or help would be great for those just starting.
- Some layout elements are not as customizable as I would like, which can limit what you can do with your site.
- Custom objects or views would be a great addition to make Weebly even more powerful.
- Embed a Buy button on your website so that visitors can purchase your products directly from your site.
- Announcement banners let you highlight important news and announcements on your website.
Get started with Weebly.
Best Website Builder for Ecommerce ($29/month)
Shopify is a popular ecommerce platform that over 800,000 online businesses use to sell products online. They were founded in Canada in 2004 and quickly became a powerhouse due to its simple dashboard and integrations with thousands of app partners.
While not every website owner needs product-selling functionality, I added Shopify to the list because almost any small business could use them to set up their website.
Take a salon, for instance.
With Shopify, you could set up a quick website, including a blog, a map of your location, contact info, and appointment scheduling (with an app), and you could also sell hair care products online. This creates a website and another online source of revenue for your business.
Shopify has a lot of features you’d come to expect from other tools on this list, including hosting, your domain name, 70+ professional themes, a free SSL certificate, and marketing and SEO features.
They also offer mobile commerce, 100+ payment gateways, automatic carrier shipping rates, automatic tax rates, and the entire checkout experience. Plus, you can enjoy omnichannel selling across Facebook, eBay, Amazon, Instagram, and more.
If you’re setting up a new website and think you may want to sell products online in the future, it’s better to get started with Shopify rather than another tool that doesn’t take online shopping as seriously.
- 70+ top-notch themes allow you to choose the perfect look for your store. Shopify offers a free 256-bit SSL certificate for your security, allowing customers to shop on your store securely and confidently.
- Shopify also offers integrations for dropshipping, allowing you to quickly source products from different suppliers and deliver them directly to your customers.
- Shopify also supports SEO, so you can be sure that customers can find your store in the search engines.
- Finally, Shopify’s automated store emails make it easy to stay in touch with customers—allowing you to send special promotions or thank them for their purchases.
They offer three plans ranging from $ 29 to $ 299 per month. The $29/month Basic Shopify Plan should give website owners everything they need, including an entire website, an online store with unlimited products, blog features, 24/7 support, and more.
If you’d like to try Shopify, they offer a 14-day free trial with no required credit card.
Get started with Shopify.
8. HubSpot Content Management System.
Best Website Tool with Integrated CRM Tools ($45- $3200/month)
HubSpot is a top-notch CRM and marketing software with a full-featured CMS and website builder. Using their platform, you can create website pages, blog posts, and landing pages from scratch or with their pre-built templates.
Their drag-and-drop website builder uses responsive design to help you create great web pages on any device. Where HubSpot stands out is its personalization and integrations.
Unlike other tools on this list, HubSpot comes integrated with a wide range of marketing software.
These tools manage email marketing, help you get found online, and engage leads.
For example, when you create a webpage, you can add calls to action and forms that convert visitors into leads. Then, when you understand your visitors, you can dynamically create content unique to site visitors based on their location, device, language, traffic source, or any other detail you choose to capture in your HubSpot CRM.
This integrated marketing suite covers all parts of the customer lifecycle:
- Forms, live chat, and conversational chatbots capture leads.
- Email marketing, retargeting, and messenger integrations send personalized messages to your leads.
- Their contact report builder, analytics tools, and list segmentation help you understand your leads.
- Personalized experiences, calls-to-action, and intelligent content turns leads into customers.
- Intuitive Dashboard designed for easy navigation, HubSpot’s CMS makes organizing the content you create easy.
- Responsive Themes make it easy to customize how your online content looks on different devices.
- With powerful content editing tools, you can easily add rich media and other interactive elements to any piece of content you create – making it more engaging for visitors.
- Version Control and Backups give you total control over your content creation process.
- Multi-language Content Creation allows you to create content in multiple languages, giving your business a global reach.
- Publishing Controls make it easy to control who sees which content and when. This helps ensure that the right people have access to the correct information at the right time.
If you are looking for a website builder with a full-featured set of CRM and marketing tools, HubSpot is the best choice.
Get started with HubSpot.
Best for using drag and drop to create websites ($49- $999/year)
Designed to empower the website creator that wants versatility, Elementor boasts a dynamic visual editor. Users can leverage the platform’s intuitive drag-and-drop interface to customize or tweak their website.
This way, Elementor users can easily design and create stunning, professional WordPress websites at scale.
As a WordPress website builder, Elementor users can choose from thousands of pre-designed, fully responsive website templates. They can also leverage Elementor’s popular Hello theme.
A webpage’s equivalent of a blank canvas, Hello is a ‘super’ WordPress starter theme; it’s lightweight and minimalistic.
It offers a blank theme and can be customized to fit any design concept or end-user needs.
Just as important, Elementor enables you to control every aspect, design element, and website functionality with custom code.
With 4.3% of all websites built with it, Elementor has a vast and powerful network of web creators. Sharing their knowledge on numerous social media platforms, users can find new sources of inspiration and hacks en route to creating their perfect site.
Elementor users can choose to host their website on a WordPress hosting provider. Alternatively, they can subscribe to Elementor cloud and have the website-building platform host the website for them.
An average hosting plan will set you back between $4-$16 per month.
Such hosting includes an SSL option to keep your site secure and a Content Delivery Network that decreases page loading times.
- Drag & Drop Editor helps you quickly design and customize your beautiful website with just a few clicks.
- Various ecommerce features help make your online store more attractive and profitable. You can easily add product pages, payment methods, shipping options, discounts & coupons, and more.
- Marketing features such as integration with popular email services allow you to grow your customer base by reaching out to people with targeted campaigns. You can also connect with your audience via WhatsApp, Google Calendar & SMS for a personalized touch.
- Theme Builder will let you customize or create themes from scratch based on the design of your website according to your preferences. With Theme Builder’s intuitive interface, it’s easy to tailor pieces for any site – ecommerce stores, blogs, portfolios, or even landing pages.
Users can leverage Elementor’s free version or choose from various subscription plans. The free option allows you to access the platform’s drag & drop editor, mobile editing, and Elementor’s Hello theme (the fastest theme on WordPress).
Elementor’s subscription packages will allow you access to the website builder’s widgets, features, and plugins.
These range from $49 per year to more inclusive and comprehensive subscription packages tailored to professional web developers (starting at $199 per year).
Professional web developers will likely find the Expert (25 pro websites for $199 per year), Studio (100 pro websites for $499 per year), or Agency (1,000 pro websites for $999 per year) plans best fit their needs.
Elementor is the best choice for those looking to benefit from a comprehensive WordPress website without getting bogged down by code.
Even inexperienced web developers can leverage Elementor’s widgets and its powerful editor to build stunning, dynamic websites at scale.
Best New Multi-functional Website Builder with Built-In Tools (Free – $69/month)
Ucraft is a famous landing page builder that recently launched a great multi-functional website builder. They offer many useful tools – a blogging platform, landing page creator, logo maker, and ecommerce functionality.
A small business could use Ucraft to create a logo, launch its new website, and start selling products online.
Ucraft has over 80 pre-designed responsive website templates that cover niches like fashion, photography, restaurants, ecommerce, agencies, sports, business, events, and many others. They also have over 100 pre-designed blocks to add to pages, including CTA buttons, forms, footers, testimonials, etc.
If you’re looking to create a completely free website, they offer a free plan that lets you:
- Connect your domain name.
- Obtain SSL security.
- Create up to 15 pages.
- Add essential site elements.
- Add Google Analytics.
- Access to 24/7 support.
Their free sites all have Ucraft branding and limitations. If you want to create a professional website, you can get started for $10/month, giving you some new features.
These include the removal of Ucraft branding, unlimited web pages, SEO tools, design tools, and blogging tools. You can also invite multiple team members to edit your site, add integrations, and get started with ecommerce.
I also like their logo maker, which lets you add custom icons, text elements, and shapes to create your logo.
Overall, if you’re a small business looking for a website builder with many built-in tools to help you create logos and landing pages or sell products online, Ucraft is an excellent choice.
- An online store builder that lets you quickly and easily create stunning ecommerce websites – with no coding required.
- Its landing page builder is easy to use and lets you create beautiful, captivating pages to promote your business.
- Ucraft also offers a platform for blogging that allows you to share your stories and thoughts with the world.
- The Logo Maker feature lets you create stunning logos in just a few clicks – giving your brand a professional look that will stand out from the crowd.
- Tools for designers are also included in Ucraft, allowing you to create stunning graphics and logos easily.
Get started with Ucraft.
Best For Professional Designers (starts at $12 per month).
Webflow is a California-based website builder that helps you build, launch, and host websites.
Plus, you can use a CSS-based system to make changes to multiple elements simultaneously. It also lets you add custom codes to any page in the <head> or before the </head> of any web page.
The ability to create reusable symbols like navbars, footers, signup forms, etc., also helps you design your site quickly.
You also get over 100 free and paid customizable templates for different business, portfolio, and blog types.
Webflow also puts particular emphasis on the visual aesthetics of the site. You can create animation effects like parallax, precise reveal animations, progress bars, etc., and add them to your web pages. It provides over 20 pre-built interactions, animations, and triggers.
Webflow is a content management system that lets you add content directly, import CSV files, or via API. You can even integrate other data sources with Webflow’s CMS.
The tool also comes with built-in SEO tools. Some SEO features include auto-generated XML sitemaps, alt tags for images, semantic code, fast page loads, mobile-friendliness, customizable metadata, etc.
You also get specific eCommerce tools if you’re interested in building this site. For instance, Webflow provides customizable product fields to highlight product features, images, and other information. The website builder also helps you create a checkout process, customize your homepage and gallery layout, upload your logo, etc.
Webflow also provides you with web hosting from Amazon Web Services and Fastly. The hosting meets HTTP/2 standards that help your site load faster.
You can even buy your domain directly from GoDaddy and Google Domain and connect it to your Webflow site.
- You can add and edit content to your live website.
- Invite other team members to collaborate on a single dashboard.
- Add up to 100 pages to your website.
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed and SSL certificate.
- Automated backup.
- Custom fonts are available.
- Create custom 404 pages.
- Contact customer support via email, Webflow community forum, and help center.
- Integration with Zapier lets you connect with tools like Slack, MailChimp, and Asana.
- You can add up to 3,000 products to your website with eCommerce support.
Webflow offers two types of plans. The Site plans help you connect your custom domain, collaborate with other members, and enable checkout for your eCommerce site. On the other hand, the Account plans allow you to add your logo, add more projects, create a team dashboard, and more.
- Basic: $12 per month
- CMS: $16 per month
- Business: $36 per month
- Enterprise: Custom-pricing
- Starter: $0 per month
- Lite: $16 per month
- Pro: $35 per month
Get started with Webflow.
Best WordPress Themes for Photography and Creative Websites ($279 one-time).
Flothemes is a company that provides customizable WordPress themes. These templates help you build websites inside WordPress without needing custom coding. It’s powered by Flex block, a powerful free-flow page builder providing unlimited customization options.
All of the templates and themes come with premade layouts and content blocks. You can also customize colors, fonts, the structure of the page, and more.
Flothemes help you build your website in a few steps, including:
- Register a domain name and hosting service provider for your site. You can also check Flothemes cloud hosting services, starting at $26 per month.
- Install WordPress.org and connect it to your website hosting. Luckily, most hosting services provide a one-click WordPress installation.
- Finally, pick a theme for your website or portfolio.
- You can watch several how-to tutorials by Flothemes or contact the customer support team.
- If you need help setting up the entire site, you can drop a message, and their team will do everything for you.
Flothemes will help you set up your site for $499-$1999. Besides being great for beginners, they also provide advanced features such as page load speed optimization, SEO, styling, etc. Plus, you get two screen-sharing sessions of 45 minutes each with experts and one SEO consultation call of 45 minutes. All in all, you get six rounds of implementation.
Additionally, Flothemes provides features like SSL implementation, WordPress installation, Typography, color scheme stylization, and more. You also get complete design freedom, SEO options, and a dashboard.
- A modern and elegant design is what Flothemes offers.
- Their straightforward, flexible interface allows you to create stunningly beautiful page layouts and a fully customizable look and feel.
- The flexible feature allows for quick drag-and-drop customization of blocks of content, giving users complete control over the design and layout of their site.
- And with its beautifully responsive designs, your website will look great on any device.
- Plus, social integration features make it easier to engage customers and prospects on your website, driving more leads and sales.
While their themes cost a one-time $279, Flothemes offers yearly payment plans as well:
- Starter Package: $29 per month (paid annually)
- Pro Package: $39 per month (paid annually)
The World’s Most Popular CMS ($4/month)
Since its release in 2003, WordPress has quickly become the most popular content management system (CMS) worldwide, hosting over 75 million websites.
There are two options. You either choose a web host and create a WordPress site on WordPress.org or use their self-hosted WordPress.com website builder.
Read my complete comparison of Wix vs. WordPress for more detailed information.
With WordPress.com, you can create a website for anything – a blog, a local business, or an online store – the options are limitless. With their free plan, you get a website, access to 3 GB of storage, and customer support. When you upgrade to one of their five paid plans, you get access to more advanced features, plugins, and priority support.
WordPress.com also has its Jetpack essential features, including basic SEO, social sharing, and site analytics. The famous, all-in-one Jetpack plugin covers all functionality, from SEO and analytics to security and marketing.
- Manage your content with WordPress.com and create a website tailored to your goals, whether it’s an eCommerce store, blog, or customized portfolio.
- With Unlimited Pages, Posts, Products & More, you can create the website of your dreams without worrying about running out of space or options.
- WordPress.com also allows you to easily integrate news and blog posts into your website, giving you an easy way to keep your followers up-to-date on the latest information.
- You can plan for when to post content by taking advantage of the Flexible Post Scheduling feature available.
- If you ever need to make changes to your content, you can Restore Deleted Pages and Rollback Versioning so that any changes are reversible if necessary.
- Lastly, WordPress.com provides Portability & vendor lock-in avoidance, ensuring that you won’t be tied down to a single vendor and that your website content can go with you wherever you go.
Paid plans range from $4 per month for a simple blog setup to $45 for full e-commerce functionality. Most users opt for their Premium Plan at $8 per month, which gives you everything you need to design, edit, and control your website’s content.
Overall, it’s a more straightforward, stripped-down version of WordPress with fewer features but higher ease of use. If you want to test WordPress but aren’t ready to use your separate hosting, give the WordPress website builder a try.
Get started with WordPress.
Easiest Free Website Builder for Small Websites (Free – $12.80/month)
SITE123 is a simple website builder offering users a free plan to test a new site. When you sign up, you get a free subdomain, 500 GB of storage, and 1 GB of bandwidth. You can also connect your domain (or purchase one within their dashboard) with premium plans as low as $12.80/month.
They boast a stable uptime of 99.97%, over 200 design templates, and e-commerce plans starting at around $22/month. Once you sign up, you can quickly pay via PayPal or credit card and get set up in minutes.
They are known as SITE123 because of the three simple steps to create a website:
- Select your website type
- Upload your content
- Publish your site
Once your site is live, they also have SEO tools to optimize your titles, meta descriptions, and other items needed to improve your rankings.
Their Advanced, Professional, and Gold plans all come with email accounts, and you can buy additional email accounts separately from the plans. And if you aren’t happy with your current plan, you can easily switch or upgrade your plan and only pay the difference.
If you’re looking to build a new website with SITE123, you register a free domain name, choose a basic plan, and use their site builder. This site comes with unlimited bandwidth, add-ons, contact forms, and advanced features that help you rank on search engines.
- A responsive web design feature on SITE123 allows you to create a website that looks great on any device, whether a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- With the integrated Google Map tool, you can easily embed maps into your website and use them to provide directions to customers.
- To help with search engine optimization (SEO), SITE123hash advanced SEO tools such as meta tags and sitemaps that make it easier for customers to find your website.
- You also can select multiple languages for your website so users in different locations can access your content in their native language. Additionally, you can customize your webpages by adding favicons which are small colorful icons associated with websites.
Overall, SITE123 is the best drag-and-drop builder for people that don’t have a web designer and want to get into website building without coding knowledge.
Get started with SITE123.
Best Digital Marketing Website Builder for Local Businesses ($99)
Hibu is an internet service company founded in 2001. They’re best known for their integrated digital marketing solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. They help with features outside your standard small business website builders – website design, local listing management, online reviews, display advertising, and SEO services.
Users find their local listings and SEO services most helpful. For a local business, building your online presence across places like Google My Business, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, Yellow Pages, and social media is paramount to developing visibility.
On the digital marketing front, Hibu has provided websites with over 800 million visits, 225 million ad clicks, and over 6 million phone calls – pretty impressive.
When you sign up with Hibu, digital marketing experts meet you and provide one-on-one customer service. This support is perfect if you don’t have the know-how to use HTML, CSS, and hosting services. With partners like Google, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo, they can quickly develop a website strategy for your business.
- An engagement menu helps drive conversions with powerful tools like email marketing, social media management, and search engine optimization (SEO).
- With support from Hibu, you’ll never feel alone. Get help when you need it, whether through email, chat, or phone support.
- Hibu Dashboard is a powerful tool that provides 24/7 analytics on your website traffic, customer interactions, and more.
- Live or virtual (video) appointment scheduling helps you connect to customers in real time for an easy, interactive user experience.
- They ensure that all of our services are mobile-friendly so your audience can easily engage, regardless of location or device.
- Their mobile-friendly platform enables customers to connect and book appointments quickly and easily.
They don’t show pricing on their website, but Hibu pricing typically involves a $100/month fee and an initial set-up fee of $499 to $599.
If you run a local business and need help with web design, support, and visibility across local listings, Hibu is your best choice.
A Personalized Website with the Power of AI (Free – $9/month)
Jimdo allows you to create a website in as little as 3 minutes by asking questions about your business and leading you to the right design choices.
Instead of static templates, Jimdo uses flexible content blocks that can change based on user behavior. If you’re a small business, they also automatically create navigation menus and pages to fit your industry. For example, a local restaurant will automatically get a map page with its logo, address, text blocks, hours, and more.
If I had to sum up Jimdo in one word, it would be automation. Automatic SEO syncs up your Google Search Console in three clicks. Content blocks build web pages faster than older page builders. AI asks questions and makes a website based on your specific industry vertical.
They have a free plan available with limited features and on-site ads. When you upgrade to their $9/month plan, your domain is free for the first year, a completely ad-free site, advanced SEO features, and analytics reporting.
If you need stock photos, Jimdo uses AI to build your site images from their image library, which can be helpful. They also have easy social media integrations, navigation menus, and page designs that fit your industry. Ultimately, I’d say the AI is similar to Wix ADI but slightly better.
Here are the steps to create a website with Jimdo:
- Create a free Jimdo account.
- Answer a few questions, and Jimdo gathers your business information from Facebook and Google.
- Choose a pre-made design. Jimdo will use photos and text you already have from your listings and can provide more personalized content.
- Make any final edits and finishing touches.
- Publish your new website.
If you’re looking to build a website in under 3 minutes with the power of AI, Jimdo is an excellent choice.
- Your choice of site builders ensures that your site is exactly how you want it.
- Jimdo has a vast library of modern and clean templates so that you can create the perfect website for your business.
- The platform is also incredibly speedy; its servers are lightning-fast, and loading times are minimal.
- With their highly-rated mobile app, you can update your website on the go and ensure that everything looks great no matter what device people use to view it.
- There’s even a logo creator – perfect for starting entrepreneurs without brand recognition.
Get started with Jimdo.
Best for Large Online Stores
BigCommerce is not your typical website builder but a powerful ecommerce platform with excellent website functionality and zero transaction fees.
I added BigCommerce to this list because of its very advanced feature set. These features include best-in-class SEO (URL structure, site speed, uptime), conversion rate-optimized themes, and 600+ product options.
If you’re looking to build a website and might sell products one day, BigCommerce has more advanced functionality than other tools on this list.
If you want to add shopping cart software to your website, look no further than BigCommerce. First, I love their free themes because conversion rate optimization is a top priority with your web pages.
Sites look great, load fast, and optimize conversions. I currently use their BigCommerce for WordPress plugin to sell digital products on my WordPress site, and the speed is fantastic. Instead of bogging down hosting companies by sharing resources, BC4WP uses an open-source API, allowing front-end content on WordPress and a back-end commerce engine on BigCommerce:
I originally installed the WooCommerce plugin (and their three extra necessary plugins) and was not a fan of their shopping cart or checkout pages. They were poorly designed, CTA buttons were in strange places, and I realized my sales would suffer because of the user experience.
By switching to BigCommerce, I’ve increased my conversion rate substantially.
- Their page builder visual editor makes light work of creating a beautiful store in no time.
- Theme customization allows you to customize your store’s look and feel.
- Checkout customization lets you tailor your customers’ checkout experience to be as seamless as possible.
- Plus, with mobile optimization, you can ensure that your store looks fantastic on all devices, regardless of size or shape.
- The cherry on top of this great platform is its preview before publishing feature, ensuring everything looks how you want it before going live.
Get started with BigCommerce.
Great for Photographers and Artists ($7/month)
Pixpa is a website-building platform tailored for creative professionals and is best for photographers and artists.
They offer a 15-day trial period where you can see if it suits your needs or not.
Like many other platforms, you don’t need to learn coding to build a website. Their theme designs keep photographers, artists, and designers in mind. The image-friendly themes will suit you if you are a creative professional.
All themes work well on mobile devices, and they have more than 35 to choose from.
If you are a blogger, their multi-blog feature on a single website might attract you. There are many gallery layout options in Pixpa, allowing you to display your images in many different ways. You can manage the SEO data for each page as well.
The fully-featured e-commerce integration offers you to sell physical and digital goods, as well as the services you offer. You can sell your images through galleries instead of the store if you are a photographer.
Pixpa provides customer service 24/7 through email and chat. There is no direct helpline number where you can call and ask questions. However, the knowledge base is quite comprehensive.
- Their all-in-one platform lets you create stunning portfolio websites without any coding.
- Pixpa’s beautiful themes and Visual Style Editor make your website look stunning on any device.
- With their plug-and-play functionality, your website can be up and running quickly!
- Mobile-friendly websites are a must nowadays, and Pixpa ensures that your website is optimized for mobile devices.
- Finally, an easy-to-use plug-and-play website builder that won’t strip away your creative freedom. With Pixpa, you can quickly and easily create the perfect website for your needs.
Pixpa is priced quite reasonably, with their monthly plan starting at $7, which increases if you want to sell more products and add more space for original files.
The basic plan gives you 2 GB of space, and you can add up to 10 products to your e-commerce store. Although, after the first year, you will have to pay for the domain name separately from the service provider.
Pixpa is a good option if you are a creative professional on a budget. Their software is best if you want to manage your website, client galleries, and blog all in one place.
Get started with Pixpa.
Best for startups that want to create bootstrapped sites (Free).
Designmodo is a design tool that helps you design your websites and emails.
The website builder provides three sub-products: Designmodo Slides, Postcards, and Startup. While Designmodo Slides and Startup help you build websites, Designmodo Postcards are for creating email newsletters.
Used by massive companies like Nike, Adobe, GoDaddy, NASA, Ikea, and Microsoft, Designmodo Slides helps you create static and animated website templates.
You can use pre-made website templates and slides for your website. You can choose from over 200 slides, 118 website templates, and 30 panels. Setting up elements like a sidebar, dropdown, Contact form, navigation, popups, and buttons is also easy.
Moreover, it leverages easy-to-understand programming languages like HTML, CSS, and JS. You can change the code whenever possible without harming your website load speed or tempering other parts of your live website.
On the other hand, DesignModi Startups is a startup theme designer tool that can help you create bootstrap websites. It has over 300 pre-designed blocks and a drag-and-drop builder to build your site and landing pages.
Besides, Designmodo creates optimized sites for all devices, including mobile phones, tablets, and desktops. It’s also compatible with all retina devices.
Moreover, you don’t need to edit the backend system to make changes. The custom theme builder allows you to edit and add content visually.
Designmodo Startup also integrates with Google Fonts – which helps you choose whatever font style you want. Unlimited website styles and the ability to write semantic HTML codes automatically also come in handy in building a website for your startup.
The fact that Designmodo comes with an email builder is also a plus point since it helps you integrate your website and email marketing process. The email builder creates email newsletters compatible with platforms like Gmail, iPhone mail app, Outlook mail, etc.
The email builder also comes with its drag-and-drop builder to create newsletters. You can build your email from scratch or choose from over 100 custom-built email templates.
Other key features include:
- Their software also helps you with project management.
- It offers unlimited effects and slides.
- Extensive customer support and automatic updates.
- Export your complete website (with images, text, and styles) into your system.
- It integrates with various third-party tools like Trello, Slack, MailChimp, etc.
- It provides a freemium plan.
They provide different plans for its two products – Designmodo Slides and Designmodo Startups:
- Free: $0 (no credit card needed)
- Business: $21 per month (billed annually)
- Agency: $29 every month (billed annually)
Aside from the Demo plan, all plans offer 200+ slides and templates, project management, support & updates, and more.
- Starter: Free plan
- Quarterly: $89 per quarter
- Annually: $249 per year
All plans (including the Free plan) offer complete access to all features and accessible Sigma sources. Paid plans also offer unlimited exports and priority support.
Best Website Builder for Agencies and Multilingual Websites ($14/month)
Duda is a website builder that’s been around since 2008 and stands out for its multi-language capabilities. It also has some nice-looking themes, good SEO features, and is optimized for speed.
They’re a good tool for agencies too. With client management tools, agencies can white-label the software, send clients website previews, and resolve comments.
Another exciting feature is Dynamic Pages.
Teams can speed up the website-building process by multiple pages based on one design and content stored inside the editor.
Duda hosts their websites on Amazon AWS and boasts an impressive 99.99% uptime. It’s also pretty flexible and extensible, with developer tools and integrations with their API.
Multi-language capabilities allow you to create sites in over 55 different languages. You can also improve your international SEO with language-specific URLs based on geo-targeting.
- Duda’s integrated design makes it easy to create a cohesive website presence.
- Duda’s delivery zones are essential for restaurants that offer takeout or delivery services.
- Tips & gratuity make it easy for customers to add information when ordering online. With Duda, you can quickly and easily set up these options within your store.
- Product pages are essential to any website, and Duda makes them simple to create. You can use various templates to create custom product pages that fit your brand’s look and feel.
- Email marketing is essential to stay in touch with existing customers and engage new ones. With Duda, you can design unique email campaigns tailored to your audience.
Duda’s basic plan starts at $14/month and provides one website hosted on AWS and email support.
Their agency plan is $59/month and provides four websites, priority support, dynamic pages, access to team and client management tools, and all other features.
Overall, they’re a good website builder for agencies that build many small websites with international customers.
What is a Website Builder?
A website builder is a tool that allows anyone to manage a website and domain name without manual coding. In other words, a website builder is a tool or software program to help you build a website.
Not so with most AI website builders.
These tools help everyone from small businesses and bloggers to news sites and ecommerce businesses easily create websites in minutes.
How Do You Choose the Best Website Builder? [Infographic]
What is the Best Website Builder for Small Businesses?
The best software for small businesses will give you everything you need to set up quickly. The builder needs steady uptime so that your site doesn’t go down and should provide email accounts for your employees.
Local small businesses also need unique website features like maps and directions, store hours, sharing coupons, photo galleries, social media integrations, and more.
While most of the software tools on this list cover the basics that small business websites need, there are a few that rise above the rest.
Here are my picks for the best website builder for small businesses:
Wix is my #1 choice as they are the most accessible and feature-rich platform for small businesses and have some of the best themes.
Businesses can easily connect their domain to Wix.com, choose a theme for their site, add in their information, and click publish.
While Wix isn’t as easy to use as basic editors like Hibu or SITE123, the themes and SEO features make it a standout for companies looking to build an online presence.
Here are some unique features that make Wix an excellent choice for small businesses:
- Easily get found online by syncing your Google My Business page.
- You can connect to Google Search Console so that Google can automatically index your site. You’ll start showing up in search results within minutes.
- Use their built-in scheduler to book appointments.
- You can create and send invoices right in one place.
- Quickly build your customer email list with built-in email marketing tools.
- Add custom forms like contact forms, surveys, quizzes, and polls to collect website visitor information.
Overall, Wix makes building a solid business website easy in a single afternoon. Although I’m a blogger and use WordPress for this site, I’ve created small business websites for friends and family and always use Wix.
If you’re not tech-savvy and want a simple website so that people can find your business online, SITE123 is a good choice for you.
Due to their three-step simplicity when starting a website, almost anyone business owner should be able to get a simple 3-5 page website up with their software.
While I recommend one of the two above, if you need to get something up quickly, SITE123 makes it easy.
Hibu is my #3 choice for businesses because of its digital marketing features. The key to getting traction as a local business is to have a solid online presence on Google, Facebook, and all local directories. And not just that.
You must also improve your local rankings and know that Google determines local rankings based on relevance, distance, and prominence.
Hibu knows this and helps in all aspects of digital marketing, including local listings management, online reviews, social media marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), and search engine optimization (SEO).
What is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder?
The best e-commerce website builders offer easy ways to drag and drop content on your site and robust e-commerce features like product pages, shipping integrations, product options, coupons, payment gateways, and more.
Here are my picks for the best e-commerce website builder:
Wix has solid online selling capabilities and is super easy to use. They also score points for some nice-looking ecommerce themes.
Here are the simple steps to create your ecommerce website with Wix:
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Choose from one of over 500 ecommerce website themes.
- Customize the design of your store.
- Add your products to your online store.
- Connect your payment provider of choice and configure your shipping settings.
- Pick a custom domain for your new site.
- Publish your area and start selling online.
Check out my guide to the best ecommerce platforms for more information.
Shopify is my #2 pick for building an online store as their app partner directory, and ease of use allows almost anyone to launch a website quickly. They have an excellent blend of online store functionality with website features.
With over 70 themes and native blog functionality, you can create a website and add products in minutes.
3. BigCommerce for WordPress.
BigCommerce is a fantastic platform with robust backend functionality, but it’s behind Shopify because it’s not a website builder at heart. It is built more for advanced online stores with high sales volumes, not for someone looking to build a website.
While the backend features are robust, some website features are lacking, with few themes, difficult-to-use drag-and-drop tools, and limited blog features.
If you want to build a content-rich website, I recommend the BigCommerce for WordPress plugin. You can install the plugin from your WordPress dashboard and sync products to your WordPress site via the BigCommerce API.
This combo allows you to have all of the features of WordPress with a robust ecommerce engine powering your store and not slowing it down.
Key Features Of A Website Builder
Here are the main features to look for when choosing a website builder.
The most crucial feature of website builders is the easy-to-use interface. It should be intuitive and straightforward and provide step-by-step instructions to help users build their sites without needing any coding knowledge. The dashboard should also give an overview of all the pages, so users can easily navigate between them and make changes as required.
A website that looks great on desktop and mobile devices is essential. A good website builder should provide the tools to create a responsive design, automatically adjusting layouts and images based on screen size. It should also make it easy to preview how the site will look across different platforms before going live.
Another essential feature of website builders is drag-and-drop functionality, which allows users to easily add items like text boxes, images, videos, etc., onto their pages without coding knowledge. This makes it much easier for beginners to create attractive sites optimized for all devices.
Ability to Customize and Add Features as Needed
A website builder should allow users to customize their sites and add features as needed. This includes customizing fonts, colors, and layouts, adding contact forms or online stores, inserting widgets from third-party services, and much more.
Integration with Popular Content Management Systems
Some website builders offer integration with popular content management systems (CMS). This allows users to quickly create sites that work seamlessly with these platforms, making managing content in the long run easier.
The Difference Between A Website And A Content Management System
A website and a Content Management System (CMS) are powerful tools for creating and managing digital content.
However, these structures vary significantly in design, capabilities, and purpose.
At its core, a website is simply an online presence with static web pages.
With websites, users cannot easily make changes or add new content without some level of coding knowledge.
This suits it best for simple needs such as providing company information or promoting products.
On the other hand, a Content Management System allows users to easily create and manage digital content without coding knowledge or technical skills.
CMSs can power dynamic websites and blogs that require frequent updates, such as eCommerce sites and news outlets.
A CMS also generally includes user roles and access levels so that multiple people can update content simultaneously while maintaining an organized system of control over who has access to what parts of the system.
In short, a website is excellent for simple static pages, while a CMS is necessary for creating much more interactive experiences with dynamic content that requires frequent updates and management.
This makes a CMS more efficient and allows businesses to scale up quickly as their needs change or grow over time.
Ultimately, the critical difference between a website and a CMS is control.
A website is limited in its capabilities, whereas a CMS gives users more control over their content, allowing them to quickly add, delete, or modify content as needed.
This makes it an ideal solution for businesses requiring frequent updates to stay competitive in the digital world.
Website Builders FAQ.
Most site builders typically charge a monthly fee and offer different pricing plans based on your needed features. On average, website builders cost between $3 and $50 per month. They also come with hosting and file management. However, you do need to purchase your domain name.
If you’re looking for ecommerce platform functionality, that typically starts at the mid-tier price points of around $20-30 per month.
Wix and WordPress have their strengths and weaknesses, and choosing one over the other will come down to your needs. While Wix is easier to use and covers building and hosting a website, WordPress requires you to get different web hosting services. WordPress also is better for SEO, customization, and blores.
In the end, if you’re a small business that needs a simple website, Wix is a good choice. WordPress is better if you need a more complex website or want to start a blog.
The cost of managing a website every month ranges from $3 to $50 per month. You need to factor in the monthly pricing of your website builder and average out the yearly cost of your domain name.
For example, a $10 per year domain name and a $6 per month Weebly plan come out to $6.83 per month. This doesn’t factor in third-party services like email marketing or SEO tools to build your web presence.
Google has a single-page website builder called “Website.” It is free to use and allows small businesses to build and manage a website on desktop or mobile quickly. While the tool is easy to use, it is not the best website tool as it lacks custom features, SEO tools, and other vital items to run a website.
Yes, you can get a free website for your business, but there are some limitations. For example, Wix has a free plan, but you don’t get your custom domain name. You must buy your domain and choose a paid plan if you want your own “dot com” domain name.
There you have it – my list of the top site builders. As there are 74 options, I’ve condensed the list down to the best so you can choose the best option for your business or online brand.
- If you are looking for the best website builder overall, I recommend you get started with Hostinger.
- If you need an e-commerce website to be easy to use, check out GoDaddy.
- For a builder that gives you the best online web presence, check out Wix.
What website builder do you use?
Further Reading on AdamEnfroy.com: If you want more control over your website on WordPress and go with your self-hosted solution, you can read my reviews on the best web hosting.
If you want to sell products online, check out my reviews of the best ecommerce platforms. And if you need to publish a simple landing page, read my reviews of the best landing page builders.
Last Updated on March 9, 2023 by Adam Enfroy
Wonderful post! We are linking to this great articlke on our
website. Keepp up the good writing.
Excellent blog you have here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days.
I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
I always liked Weebly back in the day when I actually used website builders like this.
I personally use Wix, because most of the people just want to drag and drop it. Indeed i chose wix, thanks for the article mate.
I’ve personally used SquareSpace while I was building landing pages for FB Ads (before clickfunnels exist). I couldn’t recommend it more, it is indeed a great time saver. But for beginners, Wix is hands-down the best option! Great write up!
Thank you very much Adam. I found this information comprehensive, easy to follow, understandable and I feel encouraged to create my website.
A wonderful blog that’s really good, inspiring, and helpful too. Hope you will keep sharing more.
Incredibly helpful article. I was just about to develop my site and your review of free website builders will be very useful to me. thank you.
No problem, thanks for reading. 🙂