Best Email Marketing Services (Aug. 2018)
We have researched and ranked the top email marketing services for your online business. To choose the right email marketing platform for your business, you need to take a deep look into their features. I want to make this decision easier by providing the best email marketing brands to help you find the right fit for your website. These email marketing reviews are based on price, reliability, technical support, features, ease of use, automation, and more.
#1 AWeber: Best overall platform ($19/mo)
Simple, personalized email marketing and automation
AWeber is my #1 choice for email marketing software. They offer over 700 drag and drop email templates, autoresponder follow ups, email marketing analytics and tracking, and offer a 30-day free trial. Their paid plans start at $19/month which gives you access to 24/7 support, industry-leading deliverability and their email automation tools.
Read the full AWeber review...
#2 getresponse: Best feature set ($15/mo)
over 350,000 happy customers and counting
GetResponse is an all-in-one online marketing platform to grow your business. They offer email marketing, high-converting landing pages, marketing automation, and a complete webinar solution. Their paid plans starts at $15/month, which is a perfect email marketing solution for beginners.
Read the full GetResponse review...
#3 convertkit: Best for bloggers ($29/mo)
Grow your audience with a personal touch
ConvertKit is built by creators, for creators. They understand their client's needs and know what it takes to grow an online business. ConvertKit will help you grow your audience with attractive forms, increase conversions with automated emails that feel personal, and organize your subscribers to maximize engagement. Pricing starts at $29/month and they offer a 14-day free trial.
Read the full ConvertKit review...
#4 Constant contact : Stunning templates ($20/mo)
Powerful email marketing made simple
Constant Contact has been in the email marketing space for over 20 years and it shows. They feature 100+ modern, mobile-optimized email templates to engage and convert customers, real-time reporting and analytics, and bonus features like coupons, polls, and events. They have a super-long 60-day trial and their paid plans start at $20/month for up to 500 contacts.
Read the full Constant Contact review...
#5 ActiveCampaign: Best marketing automation ($17/mo)
Go beyond email with true marketing automation tools
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing platform that features email, marketing automation, a sales CRM, and custom messaging. They also feature personalized email marketing with newsletters targeted to each contact's interests. Their email workflows and automation are easy to run and manage, and sales automation with a CRM keeps your customer data organized. Their paid plans start at $17/month and they offer a 14-day free trial.
Read the full ActiveCampaign review...
What is an Email Marketing Service?
An email marketing service is an online platform that enables you to send out bulk email messages to your mailing list of subscribers. This allows you to better communicate with your audience at scale, and helps you acquire new customers, enhance your relationship with your current customers, encourage customer loyalty and repeat business. With email marketing, you can quickly and easily reach your audience exactly where they are without having to pay for expensive advertising space on Google or Facebook.
An email marketing platform should have a number of basic features that you should come to expect. These include:
- Email automation - the ability to send automated emails when a user joins your mailing list or performs an action on your website. These could include making a purchase or abandoning their shopping cart.
- Custom email templates - drag and drop email marketing newsletters take the coding requirements out of email marketing so you can just focus on adding content and images to your emails.
- Dynamic content - you can use merge tags in your emails to customize them for each member of your email list, by dynamically changing.
- List segmentation - the longer you engage with your email list, the more information you should have on each member of your list, including open rates, interests, purchase history and more.
- Analytics dashboard - email is a powerful form of marketing because every metric can be tracked in a dashboard, including open rates, click through rates, purchases, and more.
- Advanced features - other cool features like polls, contests, coupons, and events should able to be easily added to your email campaigns.
What are the benefits of email marketing?
Email marketing has been around for a long time and there is a reason for that. When a user opts-in to your email list, they have already shown interest in your business, meaning they are a great prospect to send marketing messages too. By choosing one of the best email marketing platforms, you can cost effectively send messages at scale, with no cost other than your monthly subscription to the email marketing platform. Here are some more benefits of using an email marketing service:
- Email marketing is cost-effective and has a proven ROI
- Ease of use and pre-designed email templates make creating stunning and mobile-friendly emails a breeze
- Email marketing builds customer loyalty and brand awareness
- You reach your customers exactly where they are - their inbox
- Email allows marketers to reach their audience with relevant, personalized, dynamic messages
- Automated emails like abandoned cart emails, welcome emails, and post-purchase emails allow you to generate more revenue with little work required
Email Marketing Platform Comparisons (Aug. 2018)
Mailchimp vs. AWeber
Content coming soon
Mailchimp vs. ConvertKit
Content coming soon