Just about every marketer is hosting webinars these days.
And hosting a webinar is undoubtedly one of the best ways to interact with your leads, engage them, and ultimately move them further down the sales funnel.
However, hosting live webinars can be challenging. I’m sure we’ve all experienced either a poor internet connection, getting booted out of a meeting randomly, or forgetting to click that Record Meeting button.
Plus, webinars don’t naturally guarantee high conversion rates.
While webinars themselves are a great way to combine web conferencing and marketing automation, the devil is in the details:
- What is the waiting room experience like for your viewers?
- How easy is it for viewers to download the plugin and join the meeting?
- How many presenters can you have at one time?
- How high-quality is the audio?
- How many viewers can you present to at one time?
These factors all matter.
And this is where choosing the best webinar software comes into play.
An excellent webinar tool for small business should help you deliver high-quality video, automate your sales process, and easily engage with your potential customers.
Most webinar software comes with a diverse feature set, including in-built surveys, polls, email marketing, live-chat, automatic recording, live-streaming, conducting one-to-one online meetings, and more. It’s up to you to decide which features align best with your goals and business.
Selecting the perfect webinar solution is usually time-consuming with a trial-and-error approach.
To make things easier for you, I tested, ranked, and reviewed these tools and curated a list of the best webinar software that’ll work for any business.
Note: I receive affiliate compensation for some of the links below at no cost to you. However, these are the best tools that I have used when conducting a webinar. Full reviews of Zoho and Livestorm coming soon.
The best webinar software makes it easy to record, share, and follow up with your prospects without any difficulties or downtime.
Here are my picks for the best webinar software in 2019.
EasyWebinar is the only online software platform that has successfully and seamlessly managed to integrate webinar technology with marketing strategy.
Moreover, it provides an all-in-one solution for both live and automated webinars. The webinar software offers tons of other features, including a multi-presenter option, integration with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation tools.
- Multiple presenters, screen-sharing options, HD video, live chats
- Allows up to 100 attendees even in the basic plan
- Unlimited live attendees using YouTube Live Integration
- Robust chat features and a mobile app available
- WordPress integration
- In-built analytics suite
- It allows integration with popular tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.
The Standard pack costs $59 per month, which is billed annually at $708; the Pro plan is $90 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $349 per month. If you have over 10,000 attendees, then you can get in touch with them for quote-based pricing.
- It’s a bit pricey, especially when you compare it to its counterparts. The basic plan for 100 people charges a monthly rate of $59 per month if billed annually.
WebinarJam is one of the best webinar software currently available. If you have little to no technical knowledge regarding how to set up a webinar, then this easy to use webinar platform has you covered. It is perfect if you want to host webinars to sell a product or service.
Moreover, it allows you to stream directly to a YouTube page, and have a secure, password-protected meeting with your target audience online.
It also offers some distinct advantages over other webinar platforms, such as:
- It provides pop-ups to your audience during the webinar session itself, which allows them to buy the product or service right from the webinar
- It offers excellent two-way communication via Live Chat
WebinarJam employs a unique and distinct Broadcast Distribution Technology which creates a universal signal. Besides, it uses all the latest technology, like RTMP, WebRTC, HLS, and Flash, which makes it compatible with almost all web browsers and devices.
You also get other impressive features, such as HD video, customer-facing interfaces, user-friendly dashboards, and the option of multiple presenters.
- Automatic recording
- Offers great customer support
- Built-in autoresponder
- Social media integrations
- Has the ability to handle multiple attendants easily
- Compatibility with various browsers and operating systems
- Allows you to incorporate polls and surveys with your webinar
- Extremely easy to use, with user-friendly dashboards and interfaces
- Quick set up process; it takes about 60 seconds to get up and running
At $39.99 per month for an annual subscription, WebinarJam is priced a little on the higher side. However, considering the impressive features, it is a good buy. You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There have been some complaints about the lag between audio and video
- The price is on the higher side, around $39.99 per month, with an annual subscription
Demio is one of the best webinar software platforms available out there. It’s super easy to use and records every session automatically in the cloud. When it comes to visual aesthetics, it delivers real-time, HD streaming, and great looking platform design.
All the pricing plans offer standard features including advanced webinar setup, 24/7 Chat
& Email Support, unlimited webinars, storage for 100 recordings, robust analytics, and so forth.
- It offers a value-based customer experience, by automatically recording sessions in the cloud for use at a later time. These can be accessed and downloaded at any time by the user
- Allows extensive customization options to the user
- Offers in-built analytics
- Can be easily integrated with any marketing tool
- Offers powerful tracking options
- Provides extensive automation
Demio provides a 14-day free trial, which allows you to test out all its features. The Starter plan starts at $34 per month for a 50-attendee webinar room, $69 for a 150-attendee room, and $163 per month for a 500-attendee room. These monthly rates are valid on annual subscriptions.
- A drawback of Demio is its weak compatibility with different browsers, operating systems, and mobile devices.
Touted as the “most powerful automated webinar platform,” EverWebinar is one of the most popular webinar platforms on this list. It is built with a direct integration to WebinarJam, although the parent company sells them separately.
Some of its features include fully automated customer-activity based email connections, the ability to keep users in the loop, and complete set up under three minutes for WebinarJam users. Also, it records the webinars automatically so that the user can replay them for new attendees and potential leads.
EverWebinar is best suited to small and medium businesses looking to generate leads and boost their sales using Webinars.
- One-click platform swap between WebinarJam and EverWebinar
- Allows you to fake your attendee count
- Performance stats in real-time
- Convert past live events into evergreen events
- Just-in-time webinars that start right away upon registration
- An advanced scheduling system that helps block out unavailable dates
- Time-zone auto-detection for the ease of users all over the globe
- Unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers
It costs $41 per month (billed annually), which is a bit on the higher side. However, the features it provides along with the partnership with WebinarJam makes it worthwhile.
- Can display compatibility issues on some mobile devices
ClickMeeting is one of the most popular webinar software platforms in this list, with an impressive and user-friendly interface.
ClickMeeting makes it easier for you to reach out to your customers for training, product sales and marketing, and other aspects. All in all, it is a well-integrated, intuitive platform that provides options for automated webinars and customized invites.
Best suited for small and medium-sized businesses, ClickMeeting provides clear instructions to set up the event effortlessly, without worrying over any technical stuff. It also offers analytical insights regarding the past webinars and the audience of the upcoming webinar.
- Offers polls and surveys for feedback
- Chat options and interactive sessions
- Can be connected to Facebook and YouTube to enhance engagement
- You can record the entire audio and video of the live sessions, which are then stored in clouds, and can be downloaded easily
- Multiple presenters can present in HD content
The price is reasonable, but the number of attendees allowed is a little low. The rates start at $25 per month (billed annually) for 25 attendees, $35 (billed annually) per month for up to 50 attendees. There is also an option for custom-pricing that may be used to suit your personalized needs. It also has a free 30-day trial.
- For seamless running, accessibility to high-internet is necessary; the performance mitigates if a fast connection is unavailable
- Grievance redressal is a problem on weekends, and usually requires 1-2 business days
- Pricing plans offer low attendee limit
The next webinar software on my list is GoToWebinar. With GoToWebinar, you don’t have to worry about the clutter and confusion that comes with organizing your webinar and can just focus on reaching more people and growing your business.
All that you do is choose the date you want to host your webinar, and it takes care of mostly everything else.
It also exposes you to a variety of features to improve your webinar experience, ranging from flexible scheduling to the entire event management process. You also have access to several in-built webinar templates that provide the ultimate business environment.
Moreover, with impressive features such as automated email reminders, customizable webinar invitations, and a highly converting registration page, you can now promote your upcoming event and drive massive traffic. Other features include in-built polls and surveys, presenter webcams, automatic webinar recording, and more.
- Pre-recorded events
- Robust analytics
- HD video quality
- 24/7 customer support
- Integrations with GoToMeeting
- In-built polls and surveys to engage your audience
- Automatic recording, which can then be shared online
- Seamless integration with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, etc.
- Source tracking to discover which channel resulted in maximum webinar signups
The Starter plan costs $89 per month for 100 participants, $199 per month for 500 participants, and $429 per month for 1,000 attendees, all for annual subscriptions. You can also start a free trial with up to 100 attendees; no credit card required.
- Outdated software
- The Starter plan limits the count to just 100 attendees
- Comes with a hefty price, even the lowest tier plan costs around $900/year
GetResponse is primarily an email marketing platform that offers a wide array of marketing solutions, including a complete webinar marketing solution. It allows you to set up your webinar within three minutes, sometimes even less. Other marketing tools include autoresponders, automated email marketing, Landing pages, list segmentation, and more.
Availability of email list and webinar solution under one roof comes in handy as it allows you to follow-up messages right away after the webinar. Moreover, you can also send reminders and thank-you messages to the registrants.
- Allows you to customize your webinar URL
- Pre-existing webinar invitations and reminder templates with pre-filled webinar details
- One-click webinar recording
- Text chat feature to drive engagement
- One-click sharing options
- Allows you to set up autoresponders
- Tracks conversion stats and provides detailed attendee statistics
GetResponse has a free 30-day trial and a Basic plan that doesn’t include webinar features. Their Plus plan is the first one that provides webinar solutions and starts at $49 per month for up to 100 attendees. The Professional plan is $99 per month for up to 300 attendees and the Enterprise package is $1,199 for up to 500 attendees. However, it also includes email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager.
- Free-trial provides space for up to 1,000 contacts only
- Customer support doesn’t include phone support
- The pricing structure is somewhat complicated. The prices increase exponentially along with your list size
8. Adobe Connect.
A frontrunner in innovation and technology, Adobe has forayed into webinar platforms with Adobe Connect Webinars.
Apart from creating webinars, it allows you to host videos, share documents, and host meetings for increased interaction with customers. Moreover, it will enable you to customize your hosting room and optimize it as per your requirement. Adobe Connect helps marketing companies and firms showcase their products and services in an impactful way to their target audience.
- Provides a variety of templates to customize your environment as per your requirement
- Helps you create unique registration pages
- Ability to influence and reach out to target audience with videos, blogs, surveys, and polls
- Offers robust analytics for better insights
- Integrates easily with CRM software like Eloqua and Salesforce
Adobe Connect comes with a hefty price, one of the highest for webinar platforms. For 100 seats, it is $130 per month, $470 per month for 500 seats, and $580 per month for 1,000 seats. Each plan allows you to host unlimited events. Moreover, you get a 30-day free trial to test out the product.
- There have been some rare instances of display video and audio compatibility issue in mobile devices
- One of the highest prices for webinar software
If affordability is your main concern, then WebinarsOnAir is the perfect webinar software platform for you. On top of that, it comes with all the fantastic features required to host an excellent webinar.
The webinar software platform is also exceedingly user-friendly, for the host as well as the attendees. Offered by Google Suite, it allows you to set up your own room. Moreover, it exposes you to a variety of exciting features, including recurring webinar options, polls, and surveys built into the webinar itself, Q and A, and so forth.
It is entirely hosted in the cloud, thus offering extensive scalability power. With WebinarsOnAir, you can also keep track of your attendees, conversion rate, and other vital metrics.
- You can schedule a webinar for up to 50,000 attendees in less than a minute
- Offers “Tracking Pixels,” which allows you to create “laser-targeted audiences for retargeting purposes.”
- Live Q&A sessions along with live-chats
- Allows 10 moderators/speakers at once
- One-click webinar registration
- Offers in-built opt-in forms
- Cloud-based hosting
30-day free trial. The plan for 25 attendees costs $19.97 per month. For unlimited attendees, the plan costs $99 per month.
- Some features are unavailable to users who do not use Google Hangouts
10. Google Hangouts.
One of the most acclaimed names in this list, Google Hangouts is a completely free webinar software platform that integrates with YouTube and Chrome Browser. Either host a webinar for up to 30 prospects, or you can stream it on YouTube to invite a more extensive audience base.
The best part about Google Hangouts is that it caters to every business level, be it small or medium-sized business, or a big corporate. It also allows several people to speak all at once during the Webinar, and once finished, you can even share it further.
There’s one downside, however. Since this webinar platform is entirely free of cost, you are not allowed to make the stream private.
- Allows up to 30 people in the chat
- Several speakers can speak during the webinar
- Completely free of cost
- The recording is done automatically and uploaded on your YouTube channel right away
- It can create a webinar in 10 seconds
- Integrates with YouTube and Chrome
- No additional software download needed
Free, but limited for those looking to optimize their sales funnel.
- Google account is a necessary prerequisite if you want to take part in the event
- Unlike other webinar software platforms in this list, Google Hangouts does not offer any other additional marketing features, such as analytics, paid events, etc.
Livestream is an excellent webinar software platform. However, it primarily caters to big businesses and educational institutes. It is best suited for organizations that have already engaged and built a relationship with their target audience.
There’s no maximum limit to the number of attendees; an unlimited number of participants can view your webinar.
One of the best parts about Livestream is that it offers unlimited storage and automatically records and stores all your webinar events in the cloud. Other prominent features include limitless streaming analytics, ability to stream to Facebook Live or YouTube, live Q&A and polls, audience chat, lead generation tools, and so forth.
You also get dedicated phone support for your webinar events and can even privatize your event’s access.
- Unlimited storage and unlimited viewers
- Impressive customer support
- Allows you to privatize your events
- Private link sharing
- Extensive in-built analytics
- Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube
- You can embed the webinar into your website
It costs $75 per month if billed annually. Livestream also offers a quote-based Enterprise package that offers additional features such as, dedicated account manager, auto-archiving, pay-per-view option, and more.
- Some reviews suggest that there are some rare occurrences of connectivity lags
- Does not offer a free trial
Zoom is one of the best webinar software platforms available in the market today. It is intuitive, entirely cloud-based, and has a user-friendly interface that makes things simpler for its users.
It performs a wide array of activities that make it an asset to any company. Zoom offers HD video and audio, screen sharing, desktop, and app sharing options. Moreover, it allows you to host the scheduled and unscheduled meeting, and keeps a backup of every session in the cloud for ready and instant access at a later time.
The best part is that it allows private and public chats so that the attendees do not necessarily have to interrupt the speaker while he or she is making a point. It also integrates with Google calendar and Microsoft Outlook, which allows its users to schedule meetings and send emails, seamlessly. Zoom is a one-stop-shop for everything when it comes to hosting a webinar event.
- Exquisite HD video and audio, along with screens sharing facility
- Desktop and app sharing options
- Backup of every meeting in the cloud
- Allows private and public chats, which lets the attendees communicate during the event without any interruption
- Offers integration with Google calendar and Microsoft Outlook
- Provides free access to up to 100 participants and 40 mins limit on group meetings
- Efficient host controls and virtual whiteboards
- User-friendly and easily navigable dashboard
- There are no one-time fees and it’s free to sign up
It is one of the few webinar software platforms that provide a freemium package. The free plan offers 40 minutes on the webinar and allows up to 100 participants. The Basic paid plan offers every feature along with 1 GB of cloud recording and costs $14.99 per month.
The Business package, ideal for small and medium-sized businesses, is $19.99 per month. The Enterprise package, which is best suited for large enterprises, costs $19.99 per month.
- Some reviews suggest that the audio quality should be improved
- Some users have complained that the calls get automatically disconnected sometimes
Perfect for small organizations, startups, and educational institutes, AnyMeeting offers essential tools to host your webinar along with a user-friendly and intuitive interface. It is powered with amazing features, such as HD video broadcasting, screen sharing, MP4 sharing, in-built surveys, automatic webinar recording, and so forth.
AnyMeeting offers varied pricing packages that allow you to host up to 1,000 attendees. You also get a 30-day free trial to test out the webinar software platform and check whether it aligns with your preference.
Along with the Webinar hosting options, AnyMeeting also provides web conferencing tools that allow you to conduct collaborative sessions with your fellow team members, prospects, to clients.
- Up to 6 live presenters and up to 1,000 attendees
- Provide options for real-time audience chat
- Offers in-built Q&A sessions, live-chat, polls, surveys to engage your audience
- Follows-up with your attendees via emails
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- A free 30-day trial at the start, so that you make sure that the environment suits you
- Offers robust analytics and built-in reporting
The basic plan called Webinar Lite is $48 per month for 50 attendees; Webinar Pro that allows up to 200 attendees is $128 per month and $298 per month for the Webinar Enterprise plan that allows up to 1,000 attendees.
- Some would say it is a little overpriced, but the value it brings to the table makes it worthwhile
- Does not allow broadcasting from mobile devices
A Cisco product, Webex lives up to the expectations that come from having such an acclaimed parent company.
It provides some impressive features, such as a host room along with HD video and audio services that can be accessed on multiple devices. It allows its users a high degree of customization so that the host environment can be tailor-made to suit the business requirements.
Through Webex webinars, you can hold meetings throughout your organization, offer online and offline training courses, and provide remote support. The key USPs of Webex include mobility, user-friendliness, and compatibility with all devices and browsers.
It is a cloud-based platform, so along with superior speed, there is a guarantee of data security as well.
- Cloud-based platform
- Allows you to host up to 40,000 attendees
- In-built Q&A sessions, polls, and surveys to facilitate user-engagement
- Provides a mobile app
- Helps in collaboration and teamwork
- The excellent HD video and audio quality
- Integrates with popular marketing tools like Salesforce
The Basic plan costs $13.5 per month for up to 50 participants if billed annually. The price climbs up as you move on to a higher-tier plan.
- More suited for in-house team collaboration than webinars
DaCast is another great webinar software platform in this list that helps you set up your online video conferencing environment within minutes. It offers impressive broadcasting features to help you manage, monetize, and analyze your online video.
Along with secure video hosting, you get a 24/7 customer support that comes in handy if you get stuck in the process.
Popular features include the integration of live video with APIs and video streaming over social media platforms such as Facebook. With these features, you can shoot live webinars and then offer your on-demand webinars at a later date.
Simply put, it is a quick and easy-to-use platform that can be used even by novice marketers.
- No viewer limits
- Allows FTP access
- Real-time analytics
- Interactive video on demand (VOD) solutions
- Live streaming on social media platforms
- User-friendly web conferencing interface
- Easy to set up
The paid plans start at $19 per month (billed annually) for up to 300 viewers per hour and range up to $289 per month (billed annually) for up to 15,000 viewers per hour. There is one quote-based custom plan as well that allows you to cherry-pick the features you require.
- Their webinar services are based on how much data you consume. If you go over the data bandwidth limit, you will be charged extra.
Owing to their impressive and user-friendly features, these are some of the best webinar tools available today.
But the question is which webinar software platform is best for your business. To identify this, you need to take several things into account. For starters, see what your budget is and then compare the features accordingly.
Then you need to identify what size your audience is and what features you might require to engage them. Also, consider things like what features do you need during the event?
What’s your end goal? Do you want to boost your conversion rates or need to conduct a poll/survey? It’s crucial to select the tool that offers the specific features you need.
The best part is that most of these webinar platforms come with a free trial or money-back guarantee, which allows you to test out the product before upgrading to a paid plan. When you find what you are looking for, then you can make the final purchase.
If you’re looking for my top pick, I recommend you give Easy Webinar a try today.
Which webinar software do you plan to use?
Last Updated on