Writesonic Review: Pros, Cons & Features in 2022
Robots and writing.
Who knew that those two things could go together so well?
As AI writing software improves, we’re seeing more and more amazing applications for it.
With the promise of apps that help you write better, faster, and more efficiently by using the power of AI, the team at Writesonic have created a writing tool that is taking the internet by storm.
But does it really deliver on its promises?
In this article, I’ll review Writesonic, an AI writing software that many content creators in this industry love and use daily.
I will look at its pros, cons, and features, helping you to decide if it’s the right AI writing tool for your business.
Let’s get right into it.
Writesonic is an AI powered writing assistant that helps with various content-related tasks.
This software makes it easy to create high-quality content by using a natural language processing algorithm to help with the writing process.
For a content writer wanting to leverage AI’s power, Writesonic might just be the perfect tool to go for.
It also includes several features that make it easier to produce quality content, features I’ll look into in further detail below.
Whether your job revolves around creating social media posts, eCommerce descriptions, or even full-fledged articles, Writesonic can help you get the job done faster while ensuring that the final product is free of errors.
If you can give instructions to another human being, you’re well qualified to use Writesonic and get the desired outputs.
The software is designed to be as intuitive as possible, responding well even to more complicated requests.
In terms of the actual workings, the software comes with various templates trained to generate specific types of content.
Once you’ve chosen a template, it’s time to start filling in the blanks with the information you want Writesonic to use.
Once you do, the artificial intelligence software will take your input and work towards generating the desired output.
The great thing is that you can also review what Writesonic comes up with at every stage, so you can also regenerate specific content if you’re not happy with what you see.
The templates are all sorted into easy-to-use categories.
This makes it easy to find a suitable template for the job, even if it’s the first time using the software.
The library is constantly updated with new templates, so you’ll always have access to the latest and greatest options.
The primary categories include ‘new ones’, templates related to writing articles and blogs, ‘general writing’, ‘ads and marketing tools’, ‘ecommerce’, and more.
This should cover the needs of most businesses that are looking to use AI for content creation.
Get started with Writesonic.
With tons of features, Writesonic is one of the market’s most feature-rich AI writing tools.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the features that come as part of this software:
- Startup Ideas: This is the template for you if you’re looking to start your own small business and want to explore ideas from various angles. Brainstorming using the power of artificial intelligence will allow you to consider options you might have never thought about before.
- AIDA Framework: One of the top formulas in the copywriting world is AIDA (attention, interest, desire, action). In addition to the pain-agitate-solution formula (also found in Writesonic), AIDA can be a great way to structure your content.
- Short Press Releases: This template’s generated content can be perfect for those wanting high-quality press release generation.
- Meta descriptions: Ensuring your website’s meta descriptions are on point is essential for SEO purposes. This feature allows you to get help from an AI writing assistant to quickly develop this information.
- Personal Bios: A suitable website copy to tell visitors who you are is essential. The ‘personal bios’ template will allow you to create a professional and interesting bio.
- Sentence Expander: If you’ve ever experienced writer’s block and needed help expanding on specific article ideas, this is the tool for you. It takes your existing sentence and completes your thoughts, helping you kickstart your creativity or improve it.
- YouTube Outlines: For those using Writesonic for video creation purposes, this template can be a lifesaver. It allows you to quickly generate an outline for your YouTube videos that are both informative and engaging.
- Short LinkedIn Posts: This is one of the best value-for-money templates that allows content creators to produce high-quality content for their LinkedIn profile.
- Google Ad Descriptions: Whether you’re selling products on Amazon and want to use Google to drive traffic to your listing, or you’re a small business owner that wants to create ad copy for your Google Ads campaign, this feature can be beneficial.
- Blog Outlines: This template can be a great one for beginners who want to start blogging to use. It allows you to generate summaries of blog posts so that you can quickly develop new ideas and plan out your content in advance.
- Facebook ads: Creating digital ad copy that converts on Facebook is critical. As a copywriting tool, Writesonic can be an excellent asset for those that want to create high-converting Facebook ads that are ready to publish.
- Product descriptions: This AI writing assistant can also be used to create product descriptions. Whether you’re selling physical goods or digital products, this tool can help you create informative and engaging descriptions.
- Landing pages: Generating the proper headers, subheaders, and copy ensures your website’s landing pages are up to par. This feature can benefit those wanting to increase their conversion rates, coming up with variations that can be split-tested.
- Content intros: When it comes to content writing, bloggers often need help coming up with catchy and informative introductions. This is where Writesonic can be a lifesaver. It allows you to quickly generate high-quality starters when it comes to blog post ideas.
- Content rephraser: Taking blog ideas and saying them differently (while making them more engaging) is a skill that takes time to learn. However, with Writesonic, you can get help from an AI writing assistant who will rephrase your content while making the necessary improvements.
As you can see, there are many features you can take advantage of with Writesonic.
With 80+ templates, this platform is an excellent tool for businesses looking to create high-quality content using AI.
The various templates are easy to use, with examples provided within each one.
There are videos within the templates, helping you make the most of the software.
It’s also good to note that different variations of your content will be created when you use AI to create content.
This means you can easily create different versions of your content without starting from scratch each time.
Writesonic offers a feature that few other AI content generators have: the ability to control the quality of your words.
If you’re focusing on quality content, the premium option will ensure that the words used are of the highest quality.
If you want more of a quantity-based approach, going with the economy option will focus the AI to write content that is longer in size.
That said, the various templates can be used with any word-quality option.
At the same time, all the content is plagiarism-free, meaning that Writesonic AI is an excellent option for businesses looking to create unique content.
The built-in plagiarism checker can also help you double-check this.
For those that want to generate longer (think 1500+ words) blog posts or articles, Writesonic’s AI article writer can help.
With this tool, you can enter a topic, and the software will generate a well-written article or blog post on the subject.
Another advantage of this feature is that the generated articles will be SEO-focused, helping you rank your content higher in search engines.
If all of the above sounds like a lot to take in, don’t worry – Writesonic offers a training academy where you can learn everything you need about the software.
The training academy comprises video tutorials and resources to help you get the most out of the software.
Some of the topics covered within this academy include:
- Picking the right plan
- How to use the Writesonic dashboard
- How to use the Article Writer
- Get to know the Sonic editor
- And more.
All of this ensures that you’ll be able to get the most out of Writesonic and start creating high-quality content in no time.
The company offers an API for developers that want to integrate Writesonic into their own applications.
The API gives developers access to all of the available features within the software, making it easy to create custom content generation solutions.
While you have to get in touch with the Writesonic team to get the API key and get started with the API, the process is relatively straightforward.
Overall, Writesonic‘s API is an excellent option for those that want to create their content generation solutions.
As the relatively new AI image generation trend keeps growing, Writesonic has also introduced an AI image generation tool called Photosonic.
With this tool, you can quickly generate high-quality images that can be used on your website or blog.
All you need to do is enter a keyword, and the software will generate royalty-free images that you can use.
Each generation produces two images, and the cost equals 100 premium words.
This makes it easy to track your software usage and ensures you get the most out of your subscription.
Whether you want to generate images that compliment your blog posts, or use them on social media, Photosonic is an excellent option to consider.
Moreover, it’s available within the same interface you’d use to generate content.
Writesonic offers three different pricing plans, as follows:
- Free Trial: Here, you can generate up to 6250 words, giving you plenty of opportunities to test the software and see if it’s a good fit for your needs.
- Short-form Plan: For just $10 per month, you can generate as many as 30,000 words while accessing various features. If you need more words, as many as 125,000 words under the ‘Good’ quality setting will only cost you $26.67 monthly. If you were to pay the same amount under the ‘Premium’ quality setting, you’d be able to generate 50,000 words.
- Long-Form Plan: You can generate as many as 2 million words per month. With the ability to choose annual billing and save 33% on your subscription, this amount of words would cost around $666 per month. However, it’s all variable depending on the number of words you generate.
Just note there are no unlimited credit plans, so you’ll need to keep an eye on your word count or upgrade your plan.
For freelancers that want to harness AI copywriting and content generation, to business owners that want to automate content creation, Writesonic is a tool that’s worth considering.
The software offers a wide range of features and tools that make it easy to generate high-quality content without spending hours upon hours doing so.
Not only does this free up your time, but it also allows you to focus on other areas of your business.
With templates that cater to various situations and needs and an impressive array of customization options, Writesonic is a tool that businesses of all sizes can use.
Get started with Writesonic.
Further reading on AdamEnfroy.com: There are various other GPT-3 based AI writers to consider on the market right now.
From Copy.ai to Rytr, there are several options to choose from.
For more information on one of Writesonic’s direct competitions, check out this Jasper review.
It can even help with search engine optimization, with various AI SEO tools able to optimize your website for Google.